Kevin Garnett scored 23 points and the Celtics got a rare, brief and potentially final glimpse of Shaquille O’Neal last night in a 101-90 victory over the Pistons. The big news for the Celtics coming into the game was O’Neal’s return after missing 27 games because of a sore right leg. But the former NBA MVP played less than 5 1/2 minutes before leaving with a strained right calf muscle.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Brockton: Local filmmaker to hold meet & greet: A Brockton filmmaker is set to unvei... http://t.co/VSQV0vE1Fx via @SouthShoreNews about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Middleboro: 20 year-old man due in court facing drug and breaking and entering charg... http://t.co/3Roe3b0SSX via @SouthShoreNews about 16 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Quincy: Three-alarm fire reported at Old City Hall: No injuries are reported in a th... http://t.co/r6MO0hPDev via @SouthShoreNews about 18 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 9-29-2014 featuring Community activist Bob Parkis http://t.co/qtpJAuH6Rm #mapoli #SouthShore 12:05:25 AM September 30, 2014 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.