Kevin Garnett scored 23 points and the Celtics got a rare, brief and potentially final glimpse of Shaquille O’Neal last night in a 101-90 victory over the Pistons. The big news for the Celtics coming into the game was O’Neal’s return after missing 27 games because of a sore right leg. But the former NBA MVP played less than 5 1/2 minutes before leaving with a strained right calf muscle.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 10-27-2014 featuring State Auditor candidate Patricia S... http://t.co/wKb2V2pdZY #mapoli #SouthShore about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 10-27-2014 featuring Local business owner Richard Rosen http://t.co/EZni5r789b #mapoli #SouthShore about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @GoldieBounce Goldie’s Golf Getaways ~ Sandals Emerald Bay Great Exuma, Bahamas: October 23, 2014 ~ This week’... http://t.co/M9l0mGrTGD about 12 hours ago from twitterfeed in reply to goldiebounce ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @WATDSSMN: What to do with the kids: Friday, October 31 – November 2, 2014: Ned Bangs from the ... http://t.co/86vHpBKtKH via @959watdfm about 15 hours ago from twitterfeed in reply to WATDSSMN ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.