No injuries were reported after residents of an apartment complex on Washington Street in Weymouth were told to leave the building after high levels of carbon monoxide filled the building. Firefighters were called to 134 Washington Street just after 10 a.m. on Sunday. A contractor was working in the basement of the building cutting pieces of concrete with a power saw when dust and smoke filled the air setting off the building’s smoke detectors. Firefighters opened the windows and used fans to clear the air before residents were allowed back inside.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Brockton: Governor to announce the creation of a higher education campus: As state a... http://t.co/2r3KQgaus9 via @SouthShoreNews about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Brockton: City to kickoff USA Christmas Town festivities this week: The traditional ... http://t.co/u484MZBCyp via @SouthShoreNews about 8 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD 5th Plymouth District: Scheduled recount will not happen in Norwell: It’s not offic... http://t.co/4BMkHy0dT5 via @SouthShoreNews about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Duxbury: Police appeal for help as they search for hit-and-run driver: Duxbury poli... http://t.co/etdgRRG0wm via @SouthShoreNews about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.