No injuries were reported after residents of an apartment complex on Washington Street in Weymouth were told to leave the building after high levels of carbon monoxide filled the building. Firefighters were called to 134 Washington Street just after 10 a.m. on Sunday. A contractor was working in the basement of the building cutting pieces of concrete with a power saw when dust and smoke filled the air setting off the building’s smoke detectors. Firefighters opened the windows and used fans to clear the air before residents were allowed back inside.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- The Late-Morning Show with Larry NelsonStarts: 10:00 amEnds: September 23, 2014 - 2:00 pmDescription: Larry Nelson plays your favorite songs from recent hits to classic oldies that’ll bring back those old memories. With Local/National News at 12:00 pm. Call 781-837-4900 to request a song!
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- Remote Broadcast: Dream Kitchens and More in Pembroke on Friday, September 19th, from 11-2 PM
- Remote Broadcast: Plimouth Plantation in Plymouth on Saturday, September 27th from 12-3 PM
- Remote Broadcast: South Shore Chamber of Commerce at Lombardo’s in Randolph on Thursday, October 9th from 11 AM – 2 PM
- Remote Broadcast: The Market at The Pinehills in Plymouth on Friday, October 10th from 11 AM – 2 PM
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Abington: Waltham man charged with breaking into a store overnight: A Waltham man wh... http://t.co/Oyvgdo40wX via @SouthShoreNews about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Calling all local musicians! Weymouth Bank needs you to give their current radio jingle a refresh. The lyrics... http://t.co/K76w6KUxV2 about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Middleboro: Selectmen pick a new police chief: Last night Middleboro selectmen and P... http://t.co/cbj5xcqAo6 via @SouthShoreNews about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 9-22-2014 featuring Plymouth County Commissioner Candid... http://t.co/DRryXgf5ft #mapoli #SouthShore about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
WATD Business Phone: (781) 837-1166 WATD News Room: (781) 837-1169 WATD On Air Phone: (781) 837-4900
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050