The store at the South Shore Plaza in Braintree may be called “Forever 21″, but the robber who held up the business on Friday night had on a mask that looked anything like “21″. Braintree police report the robber had on an “old man mask”, white gloves, and was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt. He was also brandishing a handgun. Police say the robber grabbed a female employee by the arm and pointed what appeared to be a 9mm handgun at another female employee and told her to “get the money.” The thief then grabbed the night deposit bag and fled the store. An extensive search of the area was made by police, but they did not find the robber.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- The Plymouth Philharmonic 4th of July Concert on Plymouth Waterfront at 7:30 PM
- Remote Broadcast: The Village Market on Scituate Harbor, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Wednesday, July 15th
- Remote Broadcast: The South Shore’s Morning News Live from The Porch at The Marshfield Hills General Store, Friday, July 17th, 6 – 10 a.m.
- Remote Broadcast: Rob Hakala Will Broadcast Live from Gerard Farm in Marshfield, Friday, July 17th, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Whitman / Bridgewater friends: have you seen this puppy? Please be on the lookout for Beretta. http://t.co/XXkh2UMT1D about 12 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JimManning9: @959watdfm Expect a mainly cloudy day with a small risk of a brief light shower, 72 at beaches, 75 inland. Clouds break … about 12 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Boston: Authorities Vigilant Amid U.S. Terror Threats http://t.co/VxMcxr2FHl 05:34:22 PM July 03, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Boston: Marathon bomber’s Friend Drops Appeal on Obstruction Charges http://t.co/S9GAnnH4EF 04:46:41 PM July 03, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.