Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
- South Shore's Morning News is on WATD-FM Now!…Starts: 5:00 amEnds: 10:00 amDescription: From local and national news, sports and weather to informative interviews with people from across the south shore and the world, The South Shore’s Morning News is the right way to start your day! Visit http://959watd.com/ssmorningnews for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
Great local savings!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- Remote Broadcast: Berklee Stars at SSC summer concert series kick-off concert on Friday, June 21, at 8:00 p.m.
- Remote Broadcast: 4th Annual South Shore Young Professional’s Charity Golf Tournament at the South Shore Club in Hingham on Wednesday, June 19th, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Remote Broadcast: The 5th Anniversary of South Shore Live on WATD, live from the USS Salem on Monday, July 8th, from 8:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- Remote Broadcast: Sandy’s Snack Bar on Plymouth Beach on Wednesday, July 10, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Upcoming Special Events
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Traffic Alert: Rte 3 South after Exit 2: Rte 3A - Plymouth. Overturned vehicle. 1 lane blocked. Traffic jammed. about 8 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Traffic Update: Rte 3 North before Exit 12: Rte 139 - Pembroke. Accident cleared. about 43 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Traffic Alert: Rte 3 North before Exit 12: Rte 139 - Pembroke. Accident on the right. Expect delays coming up from Duxbury. about 55 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...