A report of a burglar alarm sounding early Monday morning at a Hingham restaurant turned out to be the real thing. Hingham police report that the alarm came in around 1:15 a.m.at the 99 Restaurant at 428 Lincoln Street. Officers checked the interior of the building with management and found that the building had been broken into via a hole cut in the roof. The suspect, or suspects, apparently gained entry by lowering themselves by a rope. It’s not clear if anything was stolen. Anyone with information is asked to call Hingham Police. Police also report there has been an increase in the amount of overnight break-ins to busineses in Hingham recently.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- Wide World of Blues w/ Peter BlackStarts: 10:00 pmEnds: September 16, 2014 - 2:00 amDescription: From BB King, Muddy Waters and Buddy Guy to Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Bonnie Raitt, the Wide World of Blues features both traditional and contemporary blues artists. Visit http://959watd.com/programming/wide-world-of-blues for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- Remote Broadcast: The Market at The Pinehills in Plymouth on Friday, October 10th from 11 AM – 2 PM
- Remote Broadcast: South Shore Chamber of Commerce at Lombardo’s in Randolph on Thursday, October 9th from 11 AM – 2 PM
- Remote Broadcast: Dream Kitchens and More in Pembroke on Friday, September 19th, from 11-2 PM
- Remote Broadcast: CANCELED: The South Shore Natural Science Center in Norwell on Saturday, September 13th from 12-2 PM
- Remote Broadcast: Plimouth Plantation in Plymouth on Saturday, September 27th from 12-3 PM
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Music Matters: Country Music Singer Jilly Martin: Today we meet Country Music Singer Jilly Martin Click Here f... http://t.co/G9lmCu0j5o about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Road To Responsibility, Inc. is happy to announce their Annual Gala will take place this October 9th at the... http://t.co/7Ic4wn9Qhq about 8 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Remote Broadcast: The Market at The Pinehills in Plymouth on Friday, October 10th from 11 AM – 2 PM: Join WATD... http://t.co/s5rcz9P9HU about 13 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 9-8-2014 featuring Diane Goldsmith and Andrew Erusha fr... http://t.co/ARA85b8BXS #mapoli #SouthShore about 22 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
WATD Business Phone: (781) 837-1166 WATD News Room: (781) 837-1169 WATD On Air Phone: (781) 837-4900
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050