A report of a burglar alarm sounding early Monday morning at a Hingham restaurant turned out to be the real thing. Hingham police report that the alarm came in around 1:15 a.m.at the 99 Restaurant at 428 Lincoln Street. Officers checked the interior of the building with management and found that the building had been broken into via a hole cut in the roof. The suspect, or suspects, apparently gained entry by lowering themselves by a rope. It’s not clear if anything was stolen. Anyone with information is asked to call Hingham Police. Police also report there has been an increase in the amount of overnight break-ins to busineses in Hingham recently.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- Friday Night Blues PartyStarts: 10:00 pmEnds: July 12, 2014 - 3:00 amDescription: From BB King, Muddy Waters and Buddy Guy to Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Bonnie Raitt, the Wide World of Blues features both traditional and contemporary blues artists. Visit http://959watd.com/programming/wide-world-of-blues for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- RT @StvBurns: My report on alleged unethical practices and crimes committed by the former Marshfield Conservation Commision Chair https://t… about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Weymouth: Town finalizing agreement with starwood: After months of meetings, present... http://t.co/f1zM60B2dm via @SouthShoreNews about 12 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Are you heading to the Levitate Music and Arts Festival tomorrow at the Marshfield Fairgrounds? Rob and Lisa will... http://t.co/Dn3piE8eRp about 17 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dave Skill Audio Feature: Simpson Spring in South Easton part 5: Located in South Easton, Massachusetts, Simps... http://t.co/pG8hSSiEAX about 17 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
WATD Business Phone: (781) 837-1166 WATD News Room: (781) 837-1169 WATD On Air Phone: (781) 837-4900
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050