A report of a burglar alarm sounding early Monday morning at a Hingham restaurant turned out to be the real thing. Hingham police report that the alarm came in around 1:15 a.m.at the 99 Restaurant at 428 Lincoln Street. Officers checked the interior of the building with management and found that the building had been broken into via a hole cut in the roof. The suspect, or suspects, apparently gained entry by lowering themselves by a rope. It’s not clear if anything was stolen. Anyone with information is asked to call Hingham Police. Police also report there has been an increase in the amount of overnight break-ins to busineses in Hingham recently.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 7-27-2015 featuring The Folklorist’s John Horrigan, Ang... http://t.co/AvOf2G2Uug #mapoli #SouthShore about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Marshfield: New School Superintendent to Host Meetings Over Coffee http://t.co/eUvNee8TBm about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Brockton: City’s Last Synagogue Being Sold http://t.co/BvUc19cB0v about 12 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Duxbury: Preparing for Hurricane Season http://t.co/1UwgRfZ31p about 13 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.