A report of a burglar alarm sounding early Monday morning at a Hingham restaurant turned out to be the real thing. Hingham police report that the alarm came in around 1:15 a.m.at the 99 Restaurant at 428 Lincoln Street. Officers checked the interior of the building with management and found that the building had been broken into via a hole cut in the roof. The suspect, or suspects, apparently gained entry by lowering themselves by a rope. It’s not clear if anything was stolen. Anyone with information is asked to call Hingham Police. Police also report there has been an increase in the amount of overnight break-ins to busineses in Hingham recently.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Duxbury: Friend Weiler Re-elected Town Moderator at Annual Election http://t.co/aIvoNyY3bi about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wareham: Man Faces Sixth Drunk Driving Charge http://t.co/lzkkaZJVZA about 10 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Beacon Hill: Two Days of Oversight Hearings on MBTA Troubles on Tap http://t.co/q9LRncDixJ about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 3-23-2015 featuring Brockton Casino proponent Larry Curtis http://t.co/Mt7X7mLDwO #mapoli #SouthShore about 12 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.