A report of a burglar alarm sounding early Monday morning at a Hingham restaurant turned out to be the real thing. Hingham police report that the alarm came in around 1:15 a.m.at the 99 Restaurant at 428 Lincoln Street. Officers checked the interior of the building with management and found that the building had been broken into via a hole cut in the roof. The suspect, or suspects, apparently gained entry by lowering themselves by a rope. It’s not clear if anything was stolen. Anyone with information is asked to call Hingham Police. Police also report there has been an increase in the amount of overnight break-ins to busineses in Hingham recently.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 4-13-2015 featuring Dave Goucher, radio voice of the Bo... http://t.co/R6y6ovEQcs #mapoli #SouthShore about 32 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Boston: Two Years After Bombings, a Festive Boston Marathon Mood http://t.co/1DbLkZ473Q about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There are just under 700 power outages in Duxbury, and 28 in Plymouth, according to the Eversource (formerly... http://t.co/y9I3EYvAxj about 4 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Political forum tonight: Abington Selectmen 6:30 to 7:30 PM live from the WATD Studios. 95.9 FM or listen online... http://t.co/XQwMslKKYD about 4 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.