As a result of a motor vehicle accident in Middleboro Monday morning on Spruce Street around 8:00 a.m., a female teenager from Carver had to be taken by helicopter to Rhode Island Hospital.According to Midleboro Police, the girl was on her way to Old Colony Regional Vocational Technical High School in Rochester when her car rolled over. The girl’s name has not been released. Spruce Street was shut down while the accident was being investigated.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Here we have Dr. Reed and Dr. O'Connor of Opthalmic Consultants of Boston for the 7:00 hour of the #ssmorningtour... http://t.co/hArIqkJUpr about 9 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thank You Valerie Williams of Proprietor's Green for sponsoring the 6:00 hour of the #ssmorningtour in #marshfield ! http://t.co/Ba6FmVxsjS about 38 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The South Shore Morning Tour from Marshfield is underway. Come down to Marshfield Town Hall for FREE Honey Dew... http://t.co/YLmD0bxkyQ about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Brockton: Two Pedestrians Injured in Hit and Run Incident http://t.co/OgN4yCYXy1 about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.