As a result of a motor vehicle accident in Middleboro Monday morning on Spruce Street around 8:00 a.m., a female teenager from Carver had to be taken by helicopter to Rhode Island Hospital.According to Midleboro Police, the girl was on her way to Old Colony Regional Vocational Technical High School in Rochester when her car rolled over. The girl’s name has not been released. Spruce Street was shut down while the accident was being investigated.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Brockton: Ceremony planned to rename Marciano Stadium press box: A special ceremony ... http://t.co/3IG1ihkXFW via @SouthShoreNews about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Whitman: Town to hold First Night celebration: The committee that organized Whitman’... http://t.co/8w3eupxQTe via @SouthShoreNews about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @WATDSSMN: What to do with the Kids: October 24th – 26th, 2014: Weekend Events: Ned Bangs from ... http://t.co/i4ajmqPWrW via @959watdfm about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed in reply to WATDSSMN ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Big news from WATD's Golf Reporter Liza Churchill. Goldie Bounce Golf on 95.9 WATD http://t.co/4AihD1PdKO about 12 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.