A number of Plymouth County residents have apparently been the victims of an overpriced service offered by a company located outside Massachusetts. The illinois-based National Record Service, Inc. offers consumers certified copies of deeds for $59.50. But Register of Deeds John Buckley says consumers can get a certified copy of their deed for just $1.50, directly from the Plymouth County Registry of Deeds at either of its offices in Plymouth, Rockland or Brockton. Buckley noted that a company from Washington D.C. conducted a similar scam in the past. Buckley says he has informed the office of Attorney General Martha Coakley about the activities of National Record Service, Inc.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- RT @JimManning9: @959watdfm More sunshine today & warm w/high temp near 84 but a few degrees cooler at the beaches. Wamer and more humid on… about 20 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Duxbury: Firefighters Knock Down House and Car Fires http://t.co/oaqZBgNIj6 10:35:27 PM August 28, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 8-24-2015 featuring the Hot Sauce Challenge http://t.co/GYns0Yfb4I #mapoli #SouthShore 08:43:38 PM August 28, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Duxbury: Firefighters Knock Down House and Car Fires http://t.co/5qjxm1KTmr 07:05:08 PM August 28, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.