A number of Plymouth County residents have apparently been the victims of an overpriced service offered by a company located outside Massachusetts. The illinois-based National Record Service, Inc. offers consumers certified copies of deeds for $59.50. But Register of Deeds John Buckley says consumers can get a certified copy of their deed for just $1.50, directly from the Plymouth County Registry of Deeds at either of its offices in Plymouth, Rockland or Brockton. Buckley noted that a company from Washington D.C. conducted a similar scam in the past. Buckley says he has informed the office of Attorney General Martha Coakley about the activities of National Record Service, Inc.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- The casino license is designated for the southeastern portion of the state that includes the cities of Fall River... http://t.co/RvFtnSXGxo about 7 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tune in today at 5 and 6 p.m. for WATD anchor and reporter Steve Burns' last newscast before he moves to the... http://t.co/u5SFj6CAiP about 9 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MA: Today is deadline to apply for Southeastern casino license, last state casino license http://t.co/7AWmJg5s48 about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/4djnfWh50K about 12 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.