A South Weymouth man suffered minor injuries Tuesday morning just after 7:00 when he was involved in a single car accident in front of the Carver Council on Aging on Tremont Street. Police say Joseph Ferante hit a Verizon utility pole. The Carver Fire Department was called to help free Ferante from his 2005 Toyota Camry. The accident appeared to be due to slippery conditions of the road. Ferante was transported to Jordan hospital via Carver ambulance.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Weymouth: Watchdog Group Calls Out SouthField Developer http://t.co/uNyrLeJx4j about 49 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: State Senator deMacedo Appointed to Two National Councils http://t.co/AtAuaCALhB about 57 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Traffic: Overturned vehicle in Quincy on Expressway NB at EXIT 8 - Furnace Brook Pkwy, traffic backed up past Braintree Split as of 1:15 PM about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: “Listening Tour” on Opiate Abuse Comes to Town http://t.co/ocBeyKdvQN about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.