A South Weymouth man suffered minor injuries Tuesday morning just after 7:00 when he was involved in a single car accident in front of the Carver Council on Aging on Tremont Street. Police say Joseph Ferante hit a Verizon utility pole. The Carver Fire Department was called to help free Ferante from his 2005 Toyota Camry. The accident appeared to be due to slippery conditions of the road. Ferante was transported to Jordan hospital via Carver ambulance.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Snocountry Mountain Snowfall Reports
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- MA: New Report Shows Strong Links Between Child-Welfare Intakes, Juvenile-Justice System https://t.co/BQhTsUUjvc about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new report shows that children who start out in the child-welfare system, through no fault of their own, are... https://t.co/V2sLRiemdP about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A 21-year-old Quincy man is facing charges for threatening a couple in a road rage incident captured on a cell... https://t.co/azcUL64G52 about 4 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Blue Hills: Hunters Asked to Report Any Traces of Missing Avon Man https://t.co/4nvDZhFVco about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.