Bridgewater: Electrical problem blamed for fatal fire

Officials say an electrical problem caused a fire that killed a Bridgewater woman last week.

Bridgewater Fire Chief George Rogers and state Fire Marshal Stephen D. Coan said the stove and refrigerator were plugged into an outlet in the home of 48-year-old Diane Anderson, owner of the house that burned.

The two-alarm blaze broke out Monday morning at the single-family ranch style home on Winter Street.

Reach Thousands of Potential Customers on The South Shore and Beyond! Call WATD Today for More Info on Radio and Internet Advertising: (781) 837-1166

watd signal 2017 small


About WATD Web Editor

WATD online and on air contributors include, but are not limited to: The Associated Press, Precision Weather Forecasting, local news stringers and reporters, in-house news and internet media staff, State House and town hall reporters, freelance reporters, special feature reporters and producers, and on air radio hosts and personnel.