It wasn’t all that long ago that the Waverly Oaks Golf Club on Long Pond Road was considered the potential location of Plymouth Rock Studios. But, we know how that turned out, and Tuesday night the Plymouth Board of Selectmen voted to decline the right of first refusal on the property. Town Manager Melissa Arrighi says the owner does have a buyer: “The Board of Selectmen agreed to waive the 120 day time line requirement for the Waverly Oaks property. This is a thirty-three acre parcel in South Plymouth. The owner of that property does have a potential buyer. He’s given the town this period of time to let us know if we are an interested buyer of that property for $6.2 million.” And Arrighi says purchase by the town did not seem likely: “I just did not feel it was going to be possible. I checked with all appropriate boards and committees. It didn’t look like something the town was interested in.” The purchase and sale agreement shows Mark Ridder as the seller of the property and Colin Coleman of the Long Pond Road Realty Trust in Needham as the buyer.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- Almost Famous w/ John Shea and Lisa AzizianStarts: 8:00 pmEnds: July 22, 2014 - 10:00 pmDescription: The show showcases local bands, musicians and singers from the New England region with a strong focus on the South Shore, the Cape and Boston. Visit http://959watd.com/programming/special-programming/almost-famous for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Plymouth: Gai Scott, Rt. 3 shooting suspect & nephew of rapper ‘Benzino’, released o... http://t.co/s4sDFyHiSH via @SouthShoreNews about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Remote Broadcast: The SSMN live from The Marshfield Hills General Store on Thursday, July 24th, from 6-10 AM: ... http://t.co/o1ybMxdfMm about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join Sweeney and Malone tonight from 6:15-8:00 p.m. as they broadcast their show live from Plymouth Watersport http://t.co/I5dR734SwH about 4 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD MA: State warns about tax telephone scam: (AP) - State authorities are warning Massa... http://t.co/aIouOFcPHv via @SouthShoreNews about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
WATD Business Phone: (781) 837-1166 WATD News Room: (781) 837-1169 WATD On Air Phone: (781) 837-4900
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050