It wasn’t all that long ago that the Waverly Oaks Golf Club on Long Pond Road was considered the potential location of Plymouth Rock Studios. But, we know how that turned out, and Tuesday night the Plymouth Board of Selectmen voted to decline the right of first refusal on the property. Town Manager Melissa Arrighi says the owner does have a buyer: “The Board of Selectmen agreed to waive the 120 day time line requirement for the Waverly Oaks property. This is a thirty-three acre parcel in South Plymouth. The owner of that property does have a potential buyer. He’s given the town this period of time to let us know if we are an interested buyer of that property for $6.2 million.” And Arrighi says purchase by the town did not seem likely: “I just did not feel it was going to be possible. I checked with all appropriate boards and committees. It didn’t look like something the town was interested in.” The purchase and sale agreement shows Mark Ridder as the seller of the property and Colin Coleman of the Long Pond Road Realty Trust in Needham as the buyer.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Music from the mid-1960's "British Invasion" today until 6 PM on WATD. http://t.co/0TpZQ8e89H about 15 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- THE BRITISH ARE COMING!! With 1960's music! Today from 12:10 - 6:00 PM: Dave Skill's 'The British Invasion'... http://t.co/ECVTrr4yxU about 19 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tennessee: Teen Charged with Making Threats Against Brockton, Whitman-Hanson and Cardinal Spellman High Schools http://t.co/hrJcDj1Jkc about 19 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Rockland: Student Dies in Greece on Senior Trip http://t.co/a5VNWG2Ro7 06:05:51 PM April 17, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.