Carver Police say they’re still seeking a third suspect, who may have been involved in a late shooting on Friday. Police received several reports of gunfire at 77 Rochester Road at about 11 p.m. Friday. Officers found two vehicles, a 2003 Dodge pickup truck in the driveway and a 2009 Nissan Maxima that was hit by gunfire off the roadway. Two people were taken into custody at the scene and held over the weekend at the Carver police station. Police have not disclosed the identities the two individuals or the charges they are facing. State Police and Plymouth County Sheriff’s deputies and police dogs helped search for a third person who reportedly fled the area. None of the people have any known ties to Carver. Carver police executed a search warrant on the house at 77 Rochester Road on July 6th and seized drugs and cash. The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to call Carver police at 508-866-2000.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- Remote Broadcast: Plymouth 400 Bass and Blue Fishing Tournament on Sunday, July 12th, 3-5 PM
- Remote Broadcast: The Village Market on Scituate Harbor, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Wednesday, July 15th
- Remote Broadcast: The South Shore’s Morning News Live from The Porch at The Marshfield Hills General Store, Friday, July 17th, 6 – 10 a.m.
- Remote Broadcast: Rob Hakala Will Broadcast Live from Gerard Farm in Marshfield, Friday, July 17th, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Traffic Update: Rt 3 South clear between X13 and X12 from an earlier car fire. #MaTraffic about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Traffic Alert: Rt 3 South between X13: Rt 53/Hanover and X12: Rt 139. Vehicle fire. #MaTraffic about 3 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tonight on Monday Night Talk from 6:15 - 8 PM guests include: Senate President Stan Rosenberg, Weymouth mayoral... http://t.co/VEXEjz62dJ about 4 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nautical News: For the week of July 5 http://t.co/lozzCBJQSv about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.