Carver Police say they’re still seeking a third suspect, who may have been involved in a late shooting on Friday. Police received several reports of gunfire at 77 Rochester Road at about 11 p.m. Friday. Officers found two vehicles, a 2003 Dodge pickup truck in the driveway and a 2009 Nissan Maxima that was hit by gunfire off the roadway. Two people were taken into custody at the scene and held over the weekend at the Carver police station. Police have not disclosed the identities the two individuals or the charges they are facing. State Police and Plymouth County Sheriff’s deputies and police dogs helped search for a third person who reportedly fled the area. None of the people have any known ties to Carver. Carver police executed a search warrant on the house at 77 Rochester Road on July 6th and seized drugs and cash. The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to call Carver police at 508-866-2000.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Thursday school closings and delays around the South Shore as of 6:30 p.m: Updating at: http://t.co/fne5u1iBTe... http://t.co/DAu8E5OqoX about 44 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Marshfield Public Schools are the first on the South Shore to cancel school tomorrow. Their after school and... http://t.co/wHUIrtHjbk about 3 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Goldie’s Golf Getaways ~ Los Cabos San Lucas, Mexico: January 15, 2015 ~ This week it’s off ... http://t.co/MSB7A0kmTt via @GoldieBounce about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Blizzard of 2015 hit hard in Marshfield and caused major flooding and property damage in the Brant Rock area. http://t.co/krZvfdSi0m about 5 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.