Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Sponsored by The South Shore Skin Center
Upcoming WATD Live Remote Broadcasts
South Shore Community Events
Your Local South Shore Weather Forecast
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
Follow WATD on Instagram
Dave Skill Flashback Music Specials
Follow 959WATDFM on Twitter
- Cohasset: Jaws of Life Used to Free Elderly Woman From Car After Crash https://t.co/pYSuCSaZdN about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cohasset: Jaws of Life Used to Free Elderly Woman From Car After Crash https://t.co/bzdpyfNVcy about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Retweeted Duxbury Harbormaster (@Dux_HM): 7/24/16 Duxbury beach nonresident oversand reopened. about 10 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Dux_HM: 7/24/16 Duxbury beach nonresident oversand reopened. about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Duxbury: Harbormaster Reports Unconfirmed Shark Sighting. https://t.co/S0wQ0PZzF4 about 12 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Duxbury Harbormaster reports unconfirmed shark sighting off Ocean Rd, says any swimming at beaches is done at own risk. No beaches closed. about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Carver: Marshfield Man Injured in Motorcycle Crash https://t.co/NygwNq9A3P 12:04:56 AM July 24, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Join The WATD Listener Club
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.