State Police responded Saturday morning to a fatal roll-over crash on Route 25 in Plymouth. At approximately 8:20am, State Trooper William Bates was dispatched to the scene and found a male passenger, 31 year old Ran Sat, of Lowell had been ejected from the 2003 Ford Expedition and the operator, 41 year old Sophy Bo, also of Lowell had been partially ejected. Both of occupants sustained life threatening injuries. Trooper Bates performed CPR on Sat until the arrival of Bourne EMS, who transported him to Tobey Hospital in Wareham. Sat was later pronounced dead. Bo was also transported to Tobey Hospital and was later flown by med-flight helicopter to Rhode Island Hospital in Providence. She is currently listed in fair condition. A preliminary investigation by State Police indicates there was only one vehicle involved in the crash. Police took statements from witnesses at the scene.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- Wide World of Blues w/ Peter BlackStarts: 10:00 pmEnds: September 24, 2014 - 2:00 amDescription: From BB King, Muddy Waters and Buddy Guy to Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Bonnie Raitt, the Wide World of Blues features both traditional and contemporary blues artists. Visit http://959watd.com/programming/wide-world-of-blues for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- Remote Broadcast: Plimouth Plantation in Plymouth on Saturday, September 27th from 12-3 PM
- Remote Broadcast: South Shore Chamber of Commerce at Lombardo’s in Randolph on Thursday, October 9th from 11 AM – 2 PM
- Remote Broadcast: The Market at The Pinehills in Plymouth on Friday, October 10th from 11 AM – 2 PM
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Music Matters: Laura Healy, Drama Director for Whitman-Hanson Regional High School: Today, we hear from Laura ... http://t.co/sEqyFLHHzg about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD South Weymouth: South Field holds first new Board of Directors meeting: The new Boar... http://t.co/wVDbajl7KS via @SouthShoreNews about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Abington: Waltham man charged with breaking into a store overnight: A Waltham man wh... http://t.co/Oyvgdo40wX via @SouthShoreNews about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Calling all local musicians! Weymouth Bank needs you to give their current radio jingle a refresh. The lyrics... http://t.co/K76w6KUxV2 about 12 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
WATD Business Phone: (781) 837-1166 WATD News Room: (781) 837-1169 WATD On Air Phone: (781) 837-4900
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050