State Police responded Saturday morning to a fatal roll-over crash on Route 25 in Plymouth. At approximately 8:20am, State Trooper William Bates was dispatched to the scene and found a male passenger, 31 year old Ran Sat, of Lowell had been ejected from the 2003 Ford Expedition and the operator, 41 year old Sophy Bo, also of Lowell had been partially ejected. Both of occupants sustained life threatening injuries. Trooper Bates performed CPR on Sat until the arrival of Bourne EMS, who transported him to Tobey Hospital in Wareham. Sat was later pronounced dead. Bo was also transported to Tobey Hospital and was later flown by med-flight helicopter to Rhode Island Hospital in Providence. She is currently listed in fair condition. A preliminary investigation by State Police indicates there was only one vehicle involved in the crash. Police took statements from witnesses at the scene.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- The Late-Morning Show with Larry NelsonStarts: 10:00 amEnds: October 31, 2014 - 2:00 pmDescription: Larry Nelson plays your favorite songs from recent hits to classic oldies that’ll bring back those old memories. With Local/National News at 12:00 pm. Call 781-837-4900 to request a song!
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Stay Puft Marshmallow Man pops into the studio during The South Shore's Morning News. Post your costume pics in... http://t.co/2XkXNQS5Nm about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 10-27-2014 featuring State Auditor candidate Patricia S... http://t.co/wKb2V2pdZY #mapoli #SouthShore about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 10-27-2014 featuring Local business owner Richard Rosen http://t.co/EZni5r789b #mapoli #SouthShore about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @GoldieBounce Goldie’s Golf Getaways ~ Sandals Emerald Bay Great Exuma, Bahamas: October 23, 2014 ~ This week’... http://t.co/M9l0mGrTGD about 19 hours ago from twitterfeed in reply to goldiebounce ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.