State Police responded Saturday morning to a fatal roll-over crash on Route 25 in Plymouth. At approximately 8:20am, State Trooper William Bates was dispatched to the scene and found a male passenger, 31 year old Ran Sat, of Lowell had been ejected from the 2003 Ford Expedition and the operator, 41 year old Sophy Bo, also of Lowell had been partially ejected. Both of occupants sustained life threatening injuries. Trooper Bates performed CPR on Sat until the arrival of Bourne EMS, who transported him to Tobey Hospital in Wareham. Sat was later pronounced dead. Bo was also transported to Tobey Hospital and was later flown by med-flight helicopter to Rhode Island Hospital in Providence. She is currently listed in fair condition. A preliminary investigation by State Police indicates there was only one vehicle involved in the crash. Police took statements from witnesses at the scene.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- The Late-Morning Show with Larry NelsonStarts: 10:00 amEnds: July 24, 2014 - 2:00 pmDescription: Larry Nelson plays your favorite songs from recent hits to classic oldies that’ll bring back those old memories. With Local/National News at 12:00 pm. Call 781-837-4900 to request a song!
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Norwell: Two dead in early morning motorcycle crash: Two people died in a motorcycle... http://t.co/JpaoX8sRt1 via @SouthShoreNews about 19 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Officer Rob along with K9 officer Benny, and Officer Ryan along with K9 Delta here at the Marshfield Hills... http://t.co/k4F6BHlUGP about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Missing dog in the Marshfield Hills area. http://t.co/HqB8usWScx about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're here at the Marshfield Hills General Store! Come visit!! 165 Prospect St in Marshfield! http://t.co/lmUFdL06Jp about 3 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
WATD Business Phone: (781) 837-1166 WATD News Room: (781) 837-1169 WATD On Air Phone: (781) 837-4900
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050