State Police responded Saturday morning to a fatal roll-over crash on Route 25 in Plymouth. At approximately 8:20am, State Trooper William Bates was dispatched to the scene and found a male passenger, 31 year old Ran Sat, of Lowell had been ejected from the 2003 Ford Expedition and the operator, 41 year old Sophy Bo, also of Lowell had been partially ejected. Both of occupants sustained life threatening injuries. Trooper Bates performed CPR on Sat until the arrival of Bourne EMS, who transported him to Tobey Hospital in Wareham. Sat was later pronounced dead. Bo was also transported to Tobey Hospital and was later flown by med-flight helicopter to Rhode Island Hospital in Providence. She is currently listed in fair condition. A preliminary investigation by State Police indicates there was only one vehicle involved in the crash. Police took statements from witnesses at the scene.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- Remote Broadcast: Plymouth 400 Bass and Blue Fishing Tournament on Sunday, July 12th, 3-5 PM
- Remote Broadcast: The Village Market on Scituate Harbor, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Wednesday, July 15th
- Remote Broadcast: The South Shore’s Morning News Live from The Porch at The Marshfield Hills General Store, Friday, July 17th, 6 – 10 a.m.
- Remote Broadcast: Rob Hakala Will Broadcast Live from Gerard Farm in Marshfield, Friday, July 17th, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Hanson: Search for New Town Administrator Begins http://t.co/H6KC9So5nM about 8 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Pembroke: Conservation Commission Chairman Removed from Position http://t.co/JVCWAkx4fi about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: County Technical Rescue Team Operations http://t.co/bI0mieSljM about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Marshfield: Officials Appoint Maresco to Board of Assessors http://t.co/ifasAJL0Ov about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.