State Police responded Saturday morning to a fatal roll-over crash on Route 25 in Plymouth. At approximately 8:20am, State Trooper William Bates was dispatched to the scene and found a male passenger, 31 year old Ran Sat, of Lowell had been ejected from the 2003 Ford Expedition and the operator, 41 year old Sophy Bo, also of Lowell had been partially ejected. Both of occupants sustained life threatening injuries. Trooper Bates performed CPR on Sat until the arrival of Bourne EMS, who transported him to Tobey Hospital in Wareham. Sat was later pronounced dead. Bo was also transported to Tobey Hospital and was later flown by med-flight helicopter to Rhode Island Hospital in Providence. She is currently listed in fair condition. A preliminary investigation by State Police indicates there was only one vehicle involved in the crash. Police took statements from witnesses at the scene.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Rockland: Student Dies in Greece on Senior Trip http://t.co/a5VNWG2Ro7 about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Braintree: Quincy Man Causes Chain-Reaction Car Crashes http://t.co/GlgQBIsrZC about 10 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Marshfield: Local Resident’s Inspiration to Run in the Boston Marathon http://t.co/EY58l6q45F http://t.co/dB1ZrqG0Qv about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Whitman: Tempers Flare at Joint Meeting of Selectmen and Finance Committee http://t.co/yHETLvymIk about 15 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.