The two candidates in the democratic primary race for the Plymouth & Norfolk senate district squared off Thursday night in a WATD Political Forum. Steven May of Hull and Genevieve Davis took part in the forum moderated by WATD’s Christine James. WATD’s Steven Dodrill also took part and asked questions of the candidates.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- South Shore's Morning NewsStarts: 5:00 amEnds: July 31, 2014 - 10:00 amDescription: From local and national news, sports and weather to informative interviews with people from across the south shore and the world, The South Shore’s Morning News is the right way to start your day! Visit http://959watd.com/ssmorningnews for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 7-28-2014 featuring Garrett Olson, of Plymouth Communit... http://t.co/ShvhZ3M4DC #mapoli #SouthShore about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Cohasset: Selectmen discuss future goals and objectives: The Cohasset Board of Selec... http://t.co/8yPh5sdOLz via @SouthShoreNews about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- (UPDATE) East Bridgewater: Eight arrests made in home invasion http://t.co/159iV0xmY8 about 11 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD MA: Governor Patrick signs new abortion clinic bill: (AP) — Gov. Deval Patrick has s... http://t.co/oVY1gELxi7 via @SouthShoreNews about 14 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050