Being in shape and enjoying good food do NOT have to be mutually exclusive! Join the All Things Food crew tomorrow night as they broadcast live from The Workout Club in Marshfield from 6:15 – 8. Owner and trainer, Wend Sears, will be on hand along with some of her nutritional specialists to help find that balance between eating and burning calories. Stop by and talk with members, trainers, and other experts – http://www.workoutclubgym.com/Directions.html . If you can’t make it in, we’d love to have you join us by listening on 95.9FM WATD and online at http://959watd.com
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- The casino license is designated for the southeastern portion of the state that includes the cities of Fall River... http://t.co/RvFtnSXGxo about 13 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tune in today at 5 and 6 p.m. for WATD anchor and reporter Steve Burns' last newscast before he moves to the... http://t.co/u5SFj6CAiP about 15 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MA: Today is deadline to apply for Southeastern casino license, last state casino license http://t.co/7AWmJg5s48 about 15 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/4djnfWh50K about 18 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.