Being in shape and enjoying good food do NOT have to be mutually exclusive! Join the All Things Food crew tomorrow night as they broadcast live from The Workout Club in Marshfield from 6:15 – 8. Owner and trainer, Wend Sears, will be on hand along with some of her nutritional specialists to help find that balance between eating and burning calories. Stop by and talk with members, trainers, and other experts – http://www.workoutclubgym.com/Directions.html . If you can’t make it in, we’d love to have you join us by listening on 95.9FM WATD and online at http://959watd.com
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- RT @JimManning9: @959watdfm Flood warning for #Bridgewater, #Middleborough & #Halifax until 10:30 am Sunday: http://t.co/Q1yl2PcHqN about 7 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Brockton: Suspect in Slaying Indicted http://t.co/PXruRi2wns 05:25:21 PM March 27, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: Plymouth’s Trash Program is a Winner, Comedian Jimmy Tingle Rocks Crowd http://t.co/Qn61hKcs4U 04:18:07 PM March 27, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: Town Getting $227K for Road Repairs http://t.co/8cxvctGHLo 11:33:59 AM March 27, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.