Being in shape and enjoying good food do NOT have to be mutually exclusive! Join the All Things Food crew tonight as they broadcast live from The Workout Club in Marshfield from 6:15 – 8. Owner and trainer, Wend Sears, will be on hand along with some of her nutritional specialists to help find that balance between eating and burning calories. Stop by and talk with members, trainers, and other experts – http://www.workoutclubgym.com/Directions.html . If you can’t make it in, we’d love to have you join us by listening on 95.9FM WATD and online at http://959watd.com
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Goldie’s Golf Getaways ~ Los Cabos San Lucas, Mexico: January 15, 2015 ~ This week it’s off ... http://t.co/MSB7A0kmTt via @GoldieBounce about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Blizzard of 2015 hit hard in Marshfield and caused major flooding and property damage in the Brant Rock area. http://t.co/krZvfdSi0m about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 1-26-2015 featuring Fernando Martinez, from English For... http://t.co/NwfKWz6hNG #mapoli #SouthShore about 15 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Blizzard of 2015: Storm coverage photos http://t.co/w7aawAOvEc about 20 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.