Being in shape and enjoying good food do NOT have to be mutually exclusive! Join the All Things Food crew tonight as they broadcast live from The Workout Club in Marshfield from 6:15 – 8. Owner and trainer, Wend Sears, will be on hand along with some of her nutritional specialists to help find that balance between eating and burning calories. Stop by and talk with members, trainers, and other experts – http://www.workoutclubgym.com/Directions.html . If you can’t make it in, we’d love to have you join us by listening on 95.9FM WATD and online at http://959watd.com
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Falmouth: Driver of Tipped Tanker Truck in Bourne Rotary Facing Charges http://t.co/wbmORo1UAr about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: Former Senator Terry Murray and Sheriff Joe McDonald Receive Top Honors as Local Heroes http://t.co/1cxFVGF1S3 about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Marshfield: Selectmen Address Ming Dynasty Closure Tonight, Town to Acquire Over 28 Acres of Conservation Land http://t.co/t4USTwtgSC about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Duxbury: New Town Officials Being Sworn In and Selectmen Re-Organize http://t.co/oFXuCrhhEi about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.