Being in shape and enjoying good food do NOT have to be mutually exclusive! Join the All Things Food crew tonight as they broadcast live from The Workout Club in Marshfield from 6:15 – 8. Owner and trainer, Wend Sears, will be on hand along with some of her nutritional specialists to help find that balance between eating and burning calories. Stop by and talk with members, trainers, and other experts – http://www.workoutclubgym.com/Directions.html . If you can’t make it in, we’d love to have you join us by listening on 95.9FM WATD and online at http://959watd.com
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Keep it tuned to 95.9 WATD; the Midday Report is coming up at noon! about 42 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @PlymouthCoAlert @PlymouthSheriff Great news! Could someone possibly call us at WATD to do a quick phone interview on tape? (781) 837-1169. about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck in reply to PlymouthCoAlert ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JimManning9: @959watdfm Nice day but a Tstorm in spots in PM/eve, 89. Model shown at 5pm - forecast: http://t.co/0PsU4p9UWo http://t.co… 07:41:43 AM August 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Marshfield: Police Say Suspicious Package Contained Cake Batter http://t.co/rHrS3leHug 07:48:59 PM July 31, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.