Two Brockton men are facing numerous charges, including murder after one of them allegedly shot and killed a 36-year-old city man. Authorities say Lonnie Robinson of Brockton was shot in the chest during an argument with the suspects in the driveway of a Perkins St. apartment building Friday night. He was pronounced dead at a local hospital. Prosecutors allege that Robinson and a passenger parked their vehicle in the driveway before 24-year-old Jerome Almonor and 28-year-old Dominic Tassy pulled up behind them and entered the building. A verbal altercation began when the men left the building and Almonor pulled a sawed-off shotgun from his pants, shot Robinson and fled with Tassy. Almonor faces murder, assault, possession of a sawed-off shotgun and other charges. Tassy was charged with being an accessory after murder. The two men are scheduled to be arraigned Monday.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- Cathy DeeStarts: 2:00 pmEnds: September 30, 2014 - 6:00 pmLocation: 95.9 WATD FMDescription: Cathy Dee plays the South Shore’s greatest hits, with traffic every 10 minutes on the 9′s with Malcolm Alter every weekday afternoon from 2-6pm on 95.9 WATD FM. Complete with updates from the WATD News Department with local/national news at 4, 5, and 6pm. Visit Cathy's page at http://www.959watd.com/cathyd/
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Middleboro: 20 year-old man due in court facing drug and breaking and entering charg... http://t.co/3Roe3b0SSX via @SouthShoreNews about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Quincy: Three-alarm fire reported at Old City Hall: No injuries are reported in a th... http://t.co/r6MO0hPDev via @SouthShoreNews about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 9-29-2014 featuring Community activist Bob Parkis http://t.co/qtpJAuH6Rm #mapoli #SouthShore about 14 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD AUDIO: 6th Plymouth District State Reps Forum: Here’s the audio from a political for... http://t.co/qfGVbT03NI via @SouthShoreNews about 14 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
WATD Business Phone: (781) 837-1166 WATD News Room: (781) 837-1169 WATD On Air Phone: (781) 837-4900
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050