Two Brockton men are facing numerous charges, including murder after one of them allegedly shot and killed a 36-year-old city man. Authorities say Lonnie Robinson of Brockton was shot in the chest during an argument with the suspects in the driveway of a Perkins St. apartment building Friday night. He was pronounced dead at a local hospital. Prosecutors allege that Robinson and a passenger parked their vehicle in the driveway before 24-year-old Jerome Almonor and 28-year-old Dominic Tassy pulled up behind them and entered the building. A verbal altercation began when the men left the building and Almonor pulled a sawed-off shotgun from his pants, shot Robinson and fled with Tassy. Almonor faces murder, assault, possession of a sawed-off shotgun and other charges. Tassy was charged with being an accessory after murder. The two men are scheduled to be arraigned Monday.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- The Late-Morning Show with Larry NelsonStarts: 10:00 amEnds: October 20, 2014 - 2:00 pmDescription: Larry Nelson plays your favorite songs from recent hits to classic oldies that’ll bring back those old memories. With Local/National News at 12:00 pm. Call 781-837-4900 to request a song!
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- WATD's own Chris Atwood is having his compilation cd release party this Saturday at Copperfield's in Boston.... http://t.co/jzjivRRnEG about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Whitman: Town honors the memory of a military hero: On Sunday approximately 1,200 pe... http://t.co/CaXq8lNLAs via @SouthShoreNews about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Plymouth: Town Meeting approves raises for teachers, tax on marijuana: Plymouth Tow... http://t.co/UwFO9DcsVp via @SouthShoreNews about 23 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Cohasset/Scituate: Minot’s Ledge Light is sold for $222,000: For the second time in ... http://t.co/cAoMH3K2av via @SouthShoreNews 12:28:44 PM October 19, 2014 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.