Two Brockton men are facing numerous charges, including murder after one of them allegedly shot and killed a 36-year-old city man. Authorities say Lonnie Robinson of Brockton was shot in the chest during an argument with the suspects in the driveway of a Perkins St. apartment building Friday night. He was pronounced dead at a local hospital. Prosecutors allege that Robinson and a passenger parked their vehicle in the driveway before 24-year-old Jerome Almonor and 28-year-old Dominic Tassy pulled up behind them and entered the building. A verbal altercation began when the men left the building and Almonor pulled a sawed-off shotgun from his pants, shot Robinson and fled with Tassy. Almonor faces murder, assault, possession of a sawed-off shotgun and other charges. Tassy was charged with being an accessory after murder. The two men are scheduled to be arraigned Monday.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- Remote Broadcast: Plymouth 400 Bass and Blue Fishing Tournament on Sunday, July 12th, 3-5 PM
- Remote Broadcast: The Village Market on Scituate Harbor, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Wednesday, July 15th
- Remote Broadcast: The South Shore’s Morning News Live from The Porch at The Marshfield Hills General Store, Friday, July 17th, 6 – 10 a.m.
- Remote Broadcast: Rob Hakala Will Broadcast Live from Gerard Farm in Marshfield, Friday, July 17th, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 7-6-2015 featuring Boston Mayor Marty Walsh http://t.co/zOQ0ABEFeY #mapoli #SouthShore about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 7-6-2015 featuring Massachusetts Senate President Stanl... http://t.co/lvRCasm0HV #mapoli #SouthShore about 10 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Traffic Update: Rt 3 South clear between X13 and X12 from an earlier car fire. #MaTraffic about 13 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Traffic Alert: Rt 3 South between X13: Rt 53/Hanover and X12: Rt 139. Vehicle fire. #MaTraffic about 14 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.