A Massachusetts soldier has died from injuries he suffered last month when his unit was attacked in Afghanistan. The Department of Defense says 38-year-old Master Sgt. Gregory R. Trent of Norton, Massachusetts died Wednesday at the military hospital in Bethesda, Maryland. The department said Trent was wounded July 31st when his unit came under fire in Baktabad. Trent was assigned to the 4th Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne) at Fort Bragg in North Carolina.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Duxbury: Selectmen to Review Nuclear Reactor Safety Bills http://t.co/HaRnVAAkIP about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Bridgewater: Tractor Trailer Strikes Bakery http://t.co/jet1HYToGp about 12 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tonight's guests on Monday Night Talk from 6:15-8 PM: Boston Herald columnist Holly Robichaud, Weymouth Mayor Sue... http://t.co/PCgJi3SKdc about 13 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: Mama Mia’s Back Open After Outside Fire http://t.co/LIDlMy321t about 13 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.