FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — New England Patriots Pro Bowl tight end Rob Gronkowski missed his second straight practice yesterday. The team was back in full pads after working in helmets and shells a day earlier. Gronk turned out in sweat pants and a t-shirt and worked only on conditioning drills. Fellow tight end Aaron Hernandez and wide receiver Brandon Lloyd also missed yesterday’s practice.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- RT @JimManning9: @959watdfm Nice day but a Tstorm in spots in PM/eve, 89. Model shown at 5pm - forecast: http://t.co/0PsU4p9UWo http://t.co… about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Marshfield: Police Say Suspicious Package Contained Cake Batter http://t.co/rHrS3leHug about 20 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Brockton: Man Indicted on Arson Charges for Church Fire http://t.co/7HHIdGR7Qe about 21 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: ZBA’s Questionable Executive Session http://t.co/ddmhq6HzMy about 22 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.