A Quincy father went to police and turned in his own daughter, after spotting her in a most-wanted photo, as the bank robber suspected in a Quincy robbery and two others in the last month. Quincy police arrested 37-year-old Merredith Cunniff on Friday at her father’s house on East Squantum Street in Quincy and charged her with the unarmed robbery of the Colonial Federal Savings Bank on Beach Street. The take in the July 16th robbery was $6,000. Police also suspect that Cunniff robbed two other banks: the Sovereign Bank in Marshfield on July 19 and the Mount Washington Bank in South Boston on July 12th. When he went to Quincy police, 67-year-old Edward Cunniff, looked at surveillance photos from both bank robberies and told police that he believed the woman in all of the photos were his daughter. Cunniff had sought to get his daughter sent to a rehabilitation facility, but Judge James Sullivan did not find enough to admit her. Meridith Cunniff has been released on $1,500 cash bail. She is due back in Quincy District Court on August 29th.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- The Plymouth Philharmonic 4th of July Concert on Plymouth Waterfront at 7:30 PM
- Remote Broadcast: The Village Market on Scituate Harbor, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Wednesday, July 15th
- Remote Broadcast: The South Shore’s Morning News Live from The Porch at The Marshfield Hills General Store, Friday, July 17th, 6 – 10 a.m.
- Remote Broadcast: Rob Hakala Will Broadcast Live from Gerard Farm in Marshfield, Friday, July 17th, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Hull: Holiday Weekend Fire Displaces Two Families http://t.co/KfN33qUnxN about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- South Shore: Norwell Man Indicted for Possession of Explosives to Appear in Superior Court http://t.co/BOsVvkcFnW about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Plymouth_400: Ed Perry of @959watdfm is chatting with our Exec. Director Michele Pecoraro now at the #PlymouthMA #July4th events! http:… 08:37:12 PM July 04, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The @PlymouthPhil July 4th concert from the Plymouth waterfront on now on 95.9 FM. #plymouth #July4 08:36:15 PM July 04, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.