A Quincy father went to police and turned in his own daughter, after spotting her in a most-wanted photo, as the bank robber suspected in a Quincy robbery and two others in the last month. Quincy police arrested 37-year-old Merredith Cunniff on Friday at her father’s house on East Squantum Street in Quincy and charged her with the unarmed robbery of the Colonial Federal Savings Bank on Beach Street. The take in the July 16th robbery was $6,000. Police also suspect that Cunniff robbed two other banks: the Sovereign Bank in Marshfield on July 19 and the Mount Washington Bank in South Boston on July 12th. When he went to Quincy police, 67-year-old Edward Cunniff, looked at surveillance photos from both bank robberies and told police that he believed the woman in all of the photos were his daughter. Cunniff had sought to get his daughter sent to a rehabilitation facility, but Judge James Sullivan did not find enough to admit her. Meridith Cunniff has been released on $1,500 cash bail. She is due back in Quincy District Court on August 29th.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 7-27-2015 featuring No Boston Olympics co-chairman Kell... http://t.co/iLQgRyEiFm #mapoli #SouthShore about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Steve Sweeney and Joe Malone will broadcast tonight live from Tavern on the Wharf on the Plymouth Waterfront from... http://t.co/rsU3bclUqK about 11 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Abington: Rash of Car, House Break-Ins http://t.co/Xjqz308Vvs about 13 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Breaking: Tom Brady’s four-game suspension has been upheld by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. http://t.co/ct5qz2Dejm about 14 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.