Thousands of cyclists took to the roads this weekend for the 33rd annual Pan-Massachusetts Challenge charity bicycle ride. The fundraiser for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute’s Jimmy Fund kicked off Friday with opening ceremonies in Sturbridge and ends Sunday in Provincetown. Nearly 2,700 riders left Sturbridge in the pre-dawn hours Saturday for the main event, a two-day, 190-mile ride. Earlier today, another 2,100 riders left from Wellesley for other routes of varying lengths. This year’s Pan Mass Challenge cyclists will ride with the goal of raising $36 million for Dana-Farber.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- Cathy DeeStarts: 2:00 pmEnds: July 10, 2014 - 6:00 pmLocation: 95.9 WATD FMDescription: Cathy Dee plays the South Shore’s greatest hits, with traffic every 10 minutes on the 9′s with Malcolm Alter every weekday afternoon from 2-6pm on 95.9 WATD FM. Complete with updates from the WATD News Department with local/national news at 4, 5, and 6pm. Visit Cathy's page at http://www.959watd.com/cathyd/
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Preregistration is up and running for the 3rd annual Woodsy's Walk set for SUNDAY @ 11am at the Venus 2 in... http://t.co/FirZR5NE8T about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Norwell: Selectmen dump online sidewalk survey for mail in option: Norwell selectmen... http://t.co/GoE8GGxrg1 via @SouthShoreNews about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dave Skill Audio Feature: Simpson Spring in South Easton part 4: Located in South Easton, Massachusetts, Simps... http://t.co/VylxJLHamu about 8 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 7-7-2014 featuring Andrew Burbine, Plymouth County Regi... http://t.co/u8byqmXDm5 #mapoli #SouthShore about 13 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
WATD Business Phone: (781) 837-1166 WATD News Room: (781) 837-1169 WATD On Air Phone: (781) 837-4900
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050