Scituate Board of Selectmen Chair Joe Norton gives an update on the progress of power restoration to the town following widespread outages caused by storm Sandy on the 7 am news with Dave Skill.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- The Late-Morning Show with Larry NelsonStarts: 10:00 amEnds: August 22, 2014 - 2:00 pm
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Marshfield: “I Drive Your Truck” performance honors South Shore soldier: Paul Monti,... http://t.co/7SBgc31CpC via @SouthShoreNews about 49 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Rob and Lisa had a visit from Up With People this morning! Haley, Elaine and Giselle were in studio to talk about... http://t.co/W6UaV1Er3r about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Plymouth: Officials say new South High School Healthier in Many Ways: The Metropolit... http://t.co/9RT7pkiT3e via @SouthShoreNews about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Special Feature: “Lady in the Dunes” Still Unidentified 40 Years Later: They call he... http://t.co/DQ4LVCUXFt via @SouthShoreNews about 18 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050