Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- The Plymouth Philharmonic 4th of July Concert on Plymouth Waterfront at 7:30 PM
- Remote Broadcast: The South Shore’s Morning News Live from The Porch at The Marshfield Hills General Store, Friday, July 17th, 6 – 10 a.m.
- Remote Broadcast: Rob Hakala Will Broadcast Live from Gerard Farm in Marshfield, Friday, July 17th, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Remote Broadcast: The Village Market on Scituate Harbor, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Wednesday, July 15th
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- @WATDSSMN: What to do with the kids this weekend: Friday, July 3 – Sunday, July 5, 2015: The Hi... http://t.co/yXpfFtqasK via @959watdfm about 19 minutes ago from twitterfeed in reply to WATDSSMN ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MA: Documentary Film on Market Basket Dispute Nears Release http://t.co/nPMQHTZsnp about 19 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DXFD_PIO: DXFD on scene route 3 north with a small brush fire. Please remember to MOVE over it's the law. http://t.co/AqP1RkP53W about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Click through for photos from The South Shore's Morning News on 95.9's 2015 Morning Tour stop in Weymouth last... http://t.co/UPyyZDxvgg about 21 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.