Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- All Things Food and Health! Hosted by Ilene and Jeff HillsStarts: 6:15 pmEnds: July 30, 2014 - 7:30 pmDescription: All Things Food is hosted by Ilene and Jeff Hills. Every question you have about food, dining, and cooking will be covered. Visit http://959watd.com/programming/weekday-nights/wednesday/all-things-food for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- (UPDATE) East Bridgewater: Eight arrests made in home invasion http://t.co/159iV0xmY8 about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD MA: Governor Patrick signs new abortion clinic bill: (AP) — Gov. Deval Patrick has s... http://t.co/oVY1gELxi7 via @SouthShoreNews about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Plymouth: Fundraiser planned for late Manomet Elementary custodian: Everywhere Vic H... http://t.co/r2m65xbm2O via @SouthShoreNews about 10 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 7-28-2014 featuring John Mahoney, Plymouth Selectman an... http://t.co/qmxo7iUJWT #mapoli #SouthShore about 16 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050