John Fitzgerald Kennedy was sworn into office as President of the United States on January 20, 1961. During his 2 years and 10 months as President, Kennedy dealt with issues like The Bay of Pigs Invasion, The Cuban Missile Crisis, establishing the Peace Corps and, of course, Vietnam. And to commemorate the 49th anniversary of the death of JFK, Dave Skill will be presenting a special program on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, from 9:15 AM to 2:00 PM. Dave will have actual audio excerpts of some of JFK’s memorable speeches. And, of course, the songs we listened to during that time in our nation’s history known as Camelot. History buffs and fans of music from the early sixties won’t want to miss a single minute of this special program here on 95-9 WATD.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Did you know WATD plays a local independent musician each day at 9:40am and 12:40pm? Listen this week to hear... http://t.co/1Og7INzMxR about 30 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Weymouth: Voters Reject $6.5 Million Operational Override http://t.co/LYFe16ODO2 about 50 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Abington: National Night Out Tonight http://t.co/PUj4pkLN8q about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thunder, lightning, wind and rain passing through many South Shore towns this morning left scattered outages in... http://t.co/Th8jA80Mhk about 11 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.