John Fitzgerald Kennedy was sworn into office as President of the United States on January 20, 1961. During his 2 years and 10 months as President, Kennedy dealt with issues like The Bay of Pigs Invasion, The Cuban Missile Crisis, establishing the Peace Corps and, of course, Vietnam. And to commemorate the 49th anniversary of the death of JFK, Dave Skill will be presenting a special program on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, from 9:15 AM to 2:00 PM. Dave will have actual audio excerpts of some of JFK’s memorable speeches. And, of course, the songs we listened to during that time in our nation’s history known as Camelot. History buffs and fans of music from the early sixties won’t want to miss a single minute of this special program here on 95-9 WATD.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- The Alternative with Chris AtwoodStarts: 6:15 pmEnds: October 24, 2014 - 10:00 pmDescription: A veteran of the 80s college radio scene and long-time DJ, Chris Atwood keeps
70s punk, 80s new wave, and 90s Brit-Pop alive.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Nautical News: For the week of October 19, 2014: CRUISE SHIP CHANGES DESTINATION TO ... http://t.co/oVrJretFiv via @SouthShoreNews about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Too much Halloween candy? November 3rd-5th Leland Dental will be buying back candy at $1 per pound up to five... http://t.co/3Zj7lAtmHf about 5 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Hull: Paragon Carousel closes for the season: Another season for the Paragon Carouse... http://t.co/ZJBMReMh6T via @SouthShoreNews about 14 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Brockton: Ceremony planned to rename Marciano Stadium press box: A special ceremony ... http://t.co/3IG1ihkXFW via @SouthShoreNews about 21 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.