John Fitzgerald Kennedy was sworn into office as President of the United States on January 20, 1961. During his 2 years and 10 months as President, Kennedy dealt with issues like The Bay of Pigs Invasion, The Cuban Missile Crisis, establishing the Peace Corps and, of course, Vietnam. And to commemorate the 49th anniversary of the death of JFK, Dave Skill will be presenting a special program on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, from 9:15 AM to 2:00 PM. Dave will have actual audio excerpts of some of JFK’s memorable speeches. And, of course, the songs we listened to during that time in our nation’s history known as Camelot. History buffs and fans of music from the early sixties won’t want to miss a single minute of this special program here on 95-9 WATD.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Snocountry Mountain Snowfall Reports
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Hingham: Town Nearing Closer to Purchasing Aquarion Water Co. https://t.co/p9gXR21T83 about 32 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Marshfield: Charter Review Committee Process, Tax Classification Hearing Tonight https://t.co/akrEOBV7r7 about 43 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Marshfield: Kiwanis Club Selling Christmas Trees at Marshfield Fairgrounds https://t.co/C0f8rHly7V about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Patsy from Kingston found the first #redbox of this year's Bellestar Jewelry scavenger hunt at the place that... https://t.co/aMNnek4P4v about 4 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.