On Monday afternoon, May 20th at approximately 4:30PM, police investigated a report that Jon T. Lockwood, 54, with a last known address at a Foxboro hotel, allegedly entered the foster home of his two children and forcibly removed his son, Patrick, from the house and ordered his daughter, Sarah into his car before driving off with both children. The foster mother tried fighting off Lockwood, engaging in a tug of war with him for custody of Patrick, but was unsuccessful. Patrick is an eight-year-old Asian male named My Tri “Patrick” Nguyen. He was last seen wearing blue jean shorts and a neon yellow T-shirt. Sarah is a ten-year-old Asian female named Tien Nhu My “Sarah” Nguyen. She was last seen wearing blue jean shorts and a blue and purple T-shirt with a mermaid on the front. No photo of Lockwood is available at this time. Lockwood drove off in a brown, 2005 BMW 525i, Massachusetts registration 478RF8. Several neighbors heard the commotion and came outside to investigate and one neighbor tried unsuccessfully to chase Lockwood down the street. Lockwood has since checked out of the Foxboro hotel and his whereabouts is unknown. The Braintree Police are working with the State Police to put out an Amber Alert for the two children.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Duxbury: Selectmen to Review Nuclear Reactor Safety Bills http://t.co/HaRnVAAkIP about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Bridgewater: Tractor Trailer Strikes Bakery http://t.co/jet1HYToGp about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tonight's guests on Monday Night Talk from 6:15-8 PM: Boston Herald columnist Holly Robichaud, Weymouth Mayor Sue... http://t.co/PCgJi3SKdc about 4 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: Mama Mia’s Back Open After Outside Fire http://t.co/LIDlMy321t about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.