On Monday afternoon, May 20th at approximately 4:30PM, police investigated a report that Jon T. Lockwood, 54, with a last known address at a Foxboro hotel, allegedly entered the foster home of his two children and forcibly removed his son, Patrick, from the house and ordered his daughter, Sarah into his car before driving off with both children. The foster mother tried fighting off Lockwood, engaging in a tug of war with him for custody of Patrick, but was unsuccessful. Patrick is an eight-year-old Asian male named My Tri “Patrick” Nguyen. He was last seen wearing blue jean shorts and a neon yellow T-shirt. Sarah is a ten-year-old Asian female named Tien Nhu My “Sarah” Nguyen. She was last seen wearing blue jean shorts and a blue and purple T-shirt with a mermaid on the front. No photo of Lockwood is available at this time. Lockwood drove off in a brown, 2005 BMW 525i, Massachusetts registration 478RF8. Several neighbors heard the commotion and came outside to investigate and one neighbor tried unsuccessfully to chase Lockwood down the street. Lockwood has since checked out of the Foxboro hotel and his whereabouts is unknown. The Braintree Police are working with the State Police to put out an Amber Alert for the two children.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- The Plymouth Philharmonic 4th of July Concert on Plymouth Waterfront at 7:30 PM
- Remote Broadcast: The Village Market on Scituate Harbor, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Wednesday, July 15th
- Remote Broadcast: The South Shore’s Morning News Live from The Porch at The Marshfield Hills General Store, Friday, July 17th, 6 – 10 a.m.
- Remote Broadcast: Rob Hakala Will Broadcast Live from Gerard Farm in Marshfield, Friday, July 17th, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Hull: Holiday Weekend Fire Displaces Two Families http://t.co/KfN33qUnxN about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- South Shore: Norwell Man Indicted for Possession of Explosives to Appear in Superior Court http://t.co/BOsVvkcFnW about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Plymouth_400: Ed Perry of @959watdfm is chatting with our Exec. Director Michele Pecoraro now at the #PlymouthMA #July4th events! http:… 08:37:12 PM July 04, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The @PlymouthPhil July 4th concert from the Plymouth waterfront on now on 95.9 FM. #plymouth #July4 08:36:15 PM July 04, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.