On Monday afternoon, May 20th at approximately 4:30PM, police investigated a report that Jon T. Lockwood, 54, with a last known address at a Foxboro hotel, allegedly entered the foster home of his two children and forcibly removed his son, Patrick, from the house and ordered his daughter, Sarah into his car before driving off with both children. The foster mother tried fighting off Lockwood, engaging in a tug of war with him for custody of Patrick, but was unsuccessful. Patrick is an eight-year-old Asian male named My Tri “Patrick” Nguyen. He was last seen wearing blue jean shorts and a neon yellow T-shirt. Sarah is a ten-year-old Asian female named Tien Nhu My “Sarah” Nguyen. She was last seen wearing blue jean shorts and a blue and purple T-shirt with a mermaid on the front. No photo of Lockwood is available at this time. Lockwood drove off in a brown, 2005 BMW 525i, Massachusetts registration 478RF8. Several neighbors heard the commotion and came outside to investigate and one neighbor tried unsuccessfully to chase Lockwood down the street. Lockwood has since checked out of the Foxboro hotel and his whereabouts is unknown. The Braintree Police are working with the State Police to put out an Amber Alert for the two children.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- South Shore's Morning NewsStarts: 5:00 amEnds: July 22, 2014 - 10:00 amDescription: From local and national news, sports and weather to informative interviews with people from across the south shore and the world, The South Shore’s Morning News is the right way to start your day! Visit http://959watd.com/ssmorningnews for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Upcoming Special Events
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Just a reminder that 95.9 WATD's South Shore Morning Tour is hitting Duxbury this Friday July 25! Come grab some... http://t.co/PcdQFzzqAd about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tune in tomorrow night for the best local music on the radio! 8-10pm. http://t.co/h35hpkIhkb about 12 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Plymouth: Brockton man dies in Plymouth pond: PLYMOUTH, Mass. (AP) Authorities say a... http://t.co/cRjUU2oARb via @SouthShoreNews about 14 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tune in to #MondayNightTalk after the 6:00 news for the Statehouse Report with State Representative Marc... http://t.co/PBVEMYpFCo about 15 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050