Nearly 300 Duxbury, Pembroke, and Hanson residents gathered at the Tarklin Community Center in Duxbury on Sunday afternoon for a free Family Fun Day sponsored by State Representative Josh Cutler and his staff. With a cooling breeze present everyone enjoyed the hamburgers and hot dogs, the face painting, potato sack races, a bouncy house and a scavenger hunt. WATD’s Bob Gohl spoke with Cutler about his event.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- Round Midnight - Jazz - with Sherry Smith and Bob FournierStarts: 12:00 amEnds: August 31, 2014 - 5:30 amDescription: Visit http://959watd.com/programming/weekends/sunday/round-midnight for more information!
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/waycolZ0dK about 15 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I posted 14 photos on Facebook in the album "Scituate Morning Tour" http://t.co/UjunJTDNTr about 15 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Brockton: Another child struck and killed in motor vehicle accident: No criminal cha... http://t.co/sExn5MrdKJ via @SouthShoreNews about 16 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD South Shore: No need to ruin your beach day – differences between shark and sunfish ... http://t.co/DYjZIxTKU2 via @SouthShoreNews 08:03:28 PM August 29, 2014 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
WATD Business Phone: (781) 837-1166 WATD News Room: (781) 837-1169 WATD On Air Phone: (781) 837-4900
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050