State representative Jim Cantwell of Marshfield filed two bills regarding safety at the Pilgrim nuclear power plant in Plymouth and promoted them in a public hearing in the state house on Tuesday. WATD’s Charles Mathewson asked him about them.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 1-26-2015 featuring Kerry J Byrne from ColdHardFootball... http://t.co/gYDh8bUdid #mapoli #SouthShore about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thursday school closings and delays around the South Shore as of 6:30 p.m: Updating at: http://t.co/fne5u1iBTe... http://t.co/DAu8E5OqoX about 8 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Marshfield Public Schools are the first on the South Shore to cancel school tomorrow. Their after school and... http://t.co/wHUIrtHjbk about 12 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Goldie’s Golf Getaways ~ Los Cabos San Lucas, Mexico: January 15, 2015 ~ This week it’s off ... http://t.co/MSB7A0kmTt via @GoldieBounce about 13 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.