State representative Jim Cantwell of Marshfield filed two bills regarding safety at the Pilgrim nuclear power plant in Plymouth and promoted them in a public hearing in the state house on Tuesday. WATD’s Charles Mathewson asked him about them.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Marshfield: Police Say Suspicious Package Contained Cake Batter http://t.co/rHrS3leHug about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Brockton: Man Indicted on Arson Charges for Church Fire http://t.co/7HHIdGR7Qe about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: ZBA’s Questionable Executive Session http://t.co/ddmhq6HzMy about 8 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Goldie’s Hot List ~ Golf Channel Academy Jane Frost Golf Performance Center: July 16, 2015... http://t.co/trCxLlnBcC Via @GoldieBounce about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.