State representative Jim Cantwell of Marshfield filed two bills regarding safety at the Pilgrim nuclear power plant in Plymouth and promoted them in a public hearing in the state house on Tuesday. WATD’s Charles Mathewson asked him about them.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Boston: Boston Conservatory, Berklee College of Music Discuss Merger http://t.co/y3kgAsR9qq about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Only one day left to tweet a selfie for a chance to win a $500 @HoneyDew_Donuts gift card! http://t.co/Bes2vqpdUS https://t.co/0mxf3RweBM about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Plymouth Area Interfaith Clergy Association held a prayer service last night in Plymouth in remembrance of... http://t.co/wlJJ6c4NAm about 4 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Brockton: State Sen. Thomas Kennedy Dies at 63 http://t.co/gu0HCtqReR about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.