State representative Jim Cantwell of Marshfield filed two bills regarding safety at the Pilgrim nuclear power plant in Plymouth and promoted them in a public hearing in the state house on Tuesday. WATD’s Charles Mathewson asked him about them.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Duxbury: Collision Between Motorcycle and SUV Sends One Person to Hospital http://t.co/6gDZZZvFve about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coming up at noon, it's the WATD Midday Report! about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JimManning9: @959watdfm More sunshine today & warm w/high temp near 84 but a few degrees cooler at the beaches. Wamer and more humid on… 07:15:58 AM August 29, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Duxbury: Firefighters Knock Down House and Car Fires http://t.co/oaqZBgNIj6 10:35:27 PM August 28, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.