Randolph: Stove sparks kitchen fire

A Randolph family is lucky the damage wasn’t a lot worse.

A fire broke out at their home at 16 Flint Lock Rd. around midnight Saturday.

The fire department told WATD the blaze was sparked by food left unattended on the kitchen stove, and the damage is relatively minor.

However, because of the strong odor of smoke throughout the home, the Red Cross put the family up at a hotel for the weekend, and provided other services.

Three adults and one child were in the home.


Reach Thousands of Potential Customers on The South Shore and Beyond! Call WATD Today for More Info on Radio and Internet Advertising: (781) 837-1166

watd signal 2017 small


About WATD Web Editor

WATD online and on air contributors include, but are not limited to: The Associated Press, Precision Weather Forecasting, local news stringers and reporters, in-house news and internet media staff, State House and town hall reporters, freelance reporters, special feature reporters and producers, and on air radio hosts and personnel.