A nurse’s aide was arraigned this morning in Plymouth, accused of attempting to kill a patient who spit on her. This all happened at the Life Care Center on Obery Street this morning, according to Plymouth Police. They say 52 year old Solange Pierre of Randolph tried to smother an 87 year old patient with a pillow. Pierre told police the patient was spitting on her. Someone saw it happening and stopped Pierre, according to police. She’s charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and assault with intent to murder.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Rockland: Student Dies in Greece on Senior Trip http://t.co/a5VNWG2Ro7 about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Braintree: Quincy Man Causes Chain-Reaction Car Crashes http://t.co/GlgQBIsrZC about 6 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Marshfield: Local Resident’s Inspiration to Run in the Boston Marathon http://t.co/EY58l6q45F http://t.co/dB1ZrqG0Qv about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Whitman: Tempers Flare at Joint Meeting of Selectmen and Finance Committee http://t.co/yHETLvymIk about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.