A nurse’s aide was arraigned this morning in Plymouth, accused of attempting to kill a patient who spit on her. This all happened at the Life Care Center on Obery Street this morning, according to Plymouth Police. They say 52 year old Solange Pierre of Randolph tried to smother an 87 year old patient with a pillow. Pierre told police the patient was spitting on her. Someone saw it happening and stopped Pierre, according to police. She’s charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and assault with intent to murder.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Milton: Beachgoers Rescue Drowning 7-Year-Old Girl http://t.co/suV4bVLc7P about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stow: South Shore Firefighters Among New Academy Graduates http://t.co/Dh4wDywZ2B 02:03:26 PM August 02, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Massachusetts: Missing East Bridgewater Teen Contacts Family http://t.co/29uogXYBXF 01:08:12 PM August 02, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Keep it tuned to 95.9 WATD; the Midday Report is coming up at noon! 11:47:21 AM August 02, 2015 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.