A nurse’s aide was arraigned this morning in Plymouth, accused of attempting to kill a patient who spit on her. This all happened at the Life Care Center on Obery Street this morning, according to Plymouth Police. They say 52 year old Solange Pierre of Randolph tried to smother an 87 year old patient with a pillow. Pierre told police the patient was spitting on her. Someone saw it happening and stopped Pierre, according to police. She’s charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and assault with intent to murder.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- Cathy DeeStarts: 2:00 pmEnds: October 31, 2014 - 6:00 pmLocation: 95.9 WATD FM
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Happy Halloween from WATD! -Ed Perry, "The Werewolf" http://t.co/ACTl4WGw8m about 15 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Marshfield: 1980 “Vampire Killer”, James Riva, asks for release before parole board:... http://t.co/FAlKmSFZHs via @SouthShoreNews about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stay Puft Marshmallow Man pops into the studio during The South Shore's Morning News. Post your costume pics in... http://t.co/2XkXNQS5Nm about 8 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 10-27-2014 featuring State Auditor candidate Patricia S... http://t.co/wKb2V2pdZY #mapoli #SouthShore about 17 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.