Here’s the first of a two part political forum broadcast live on Sunday, October 20th at WATD’s studio with the candidates running in Brockton’s Councilor-at-Large race. The event was broadcast live and moderated by WATD managing news editor Christine James while questions were posed by Kevin Tocci and Charles Mathewson. This portion of the forum features Councilor Robert Sullivan, James Daley, Craig Pina and Paul Beckner.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Brockton: City Holds Annual Memorial Day Exercises http://t.co/V4qmgSbNTP about 27 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cape Cod Canal: Possible 3rd Cape Bridge Still ‘Concept’ Only http://t.co/u8VItfjFR9 about 5 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Weymouth: Woman Arrested in Car Break-in Incidents http://t.co/O2NI5gQYOA about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hingham: Weymouth Man Hit, Killed by Boat Trailer http://t.co/TYCOCIANEI about 10 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.