Here’s the first of a two part political forum broadcast live on Sunday, October 20th at WATD’s studio with the candidates running in Brockton’s Councilor-at-Large race. The event was broadcast live and moderated by WATD managing news editor Christine James while questions were posed by Kevin Tocci and Charles Mathewson. This portion of the forum features Councilor Robert Sullivan, James Daley, Craig Pina and Paul Beckner.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- RT @JimManning9: @959watdfm More sunshine today & warm w/high temp near 84 but a few degrees cooler at the beaches. Wamer and more humid on… about 14 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Duxbury: Firefighters Knock Down House and Car Fires http://t.co/oaqZBgNIj6 about 22 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 8-24-2015 featuring the Hot Sauce Challenge http://t.co/GYns0Yfb4I #mapoli #SouthShore 08:43:38 PM August 28, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Duxbury: Firefighters Knock Down House and Car Fires http://t.co/5qjxm1KTmr 07:05:08 PM August 28, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.