Here’s the first of a two part political forum broadcast live on Sunday, October 20th at WATD’s studio with the candidates running in Brockton’s Councilor-at-Large race. The event was broadcast live and moderated by WATD managing news editor Christine James while questions were posed by Kevin Tocci and Charles Mathewson. This portion of the forum features Councilor Robert Sullivan, James Daley, Craig Pina and Paul Beckner.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Kingston: New Selectman Named and One of Two Ballot Questions Passes http://t.co/cIL08vYGQa about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Brockton: Murder Suspect Remains at Large http://t.co/Q7ywmHp5ZU about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- John Galluzzo from the Science Center on stage with animals at the South Shore YMCA's Hanover branch Healthy Kids... http://t.co/k6sekywwFV about 8 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's Healthy Kids Day at the Y! Bring the kids to bounce on the bouncy houses and take a family Zumba class.... http://t.co/XVfg1HgXay about 8 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.