Here’s the first of a two part political forum broadcast live on Sunday, October 20th at WATD’s studio with the candidates running in Brockton’s Councilor-at-Large race. The event was broadcast live and moderated by WATD managing news editor Christine James while questions were posed by Kevin Tocci and Charles Mathewson. This portion of the forum features Councilor Robert Sullivan, James Daley, Craig Pina and Paul Beckner.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Snocountry Mountain Snowfall Reports
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Hingham: Court Rules in Favor of the Town in its Proposed Purchase of Aquarion Water Company https://t.co/Z2NvPRQLfl about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 11-23-2015 featuring Divas With A Twist https://t.co/PBZw51L9SV #mapoli #SouthShore about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 11-23-2015 featuring Gina Tempesta, author of Boston’s ... https://t.co/O7HuCQ1nHC #mapoli #SouthShore about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 11-23-2015 featuring John Merian, Chairman of Brockton ... https://t.co/Oxz7KffAF6 #mapoli #SouthShore about 14 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.