Here’s the first of a two part political forum broadcast live on Sunday, October 20th at WATD’s studio with the candidates running in Brockton’s Councilor-at-Large race. The event was broadcast live and moderated by WATD managing news editor Christine James while questions were posed by Kevin Tocci and Charles Mathewson. This portion of the forum features Councilor Robert Sullivan, James Daley, Craig Pina and Paul Beckner.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Steve Sweeney and Joe Malone will broadcast tonight live from Tavern on the Wharf on the Plymouth Waterfront from... http://t.co/rsU3bclUqK about 7 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Abington: Rash of Car, House Break-Ins http://t.co/Xjqz308Vvs about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Breaking: Tom Brady’s four-game suspension has been upheld by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. http://t.co/ct5qz2Dejm about 10 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Abington: Officials Ban Dogs from Areas of Island Park http://t.co/Hwk0b6YLJk about 10 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.