A man armed with what appeared to be a handgun robbed the Verc’s Duxbury Gulf in Hall’s Corner in Duxbury Tuesday night at approximately 9:35pm. The man, wearing a hoodie sweatshirt, gloves and a mask, entered the store and demanded money from the clerk. The man fled on foot after the clerk complied. No one was injured in the incident. An extensive search of the area by Duxbury Police and officers from surrounding towns came up empty. Duxbury detectives are investigating this case which appears similar to a robbery earlier in the evening in Rockland at a Dunkin’ Donuts.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Did you know WATD plays a local independent musician each day at 9:40am and 12:40pm? Listen this week to hear... http://t.co/1Og7INzMxR about 8 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Weymouth: Voters Reject $6.5 Million Operational Override http://t.co/LYFe16ODO2 about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Abington: National Night Out Tonight http://t.co/PUj4pkLN8q about 15 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thunder, lightning, wind and rain passing through many South Shore towns this morning left scattered outages in... http://t.co/Th8jA80Mhk about 19 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.