A man armed with what appeared to be a handgun robbed the Verc’s Duxbury Gulf in Hall’s Corner in Duxbury Tuesday night at approximately 9:35pm. The man, wearing a hoodie sweatshirt, gloves and a mask, entered the store and demanded money from the clerk. The man fled on foot after the clerk complied. No one was injured in the incident. An extensive search of the area by Duxbury Police and officers from surrounding towns came up empty. Duxbury detectives are investigating this case which appears similar to a robbery earlier in the evening in Rockland at a Dunkin’ Donuts.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Falmouth: Driver of Tipped Tanker Truck in Bourne Rotary Facing Charges http://t.co/wbmORo1UAr about 7 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: Former Senator Terry Murray and Sheriff Joe McDonald Receive Top Honors as Local Heroes http://t.co/1cxFVGF1S3 about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Marshfield: Selectmen Address Ming Dynasty Closure Tonight, Town to Acquire Over 28 Acres of Conservation Land http://t.co/t4USTwtgSC about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Duxbury: New Town Officials Being Sworn In and Selectmen Re-Organize http://t.co/oFXuCrhhEi about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.