A man armed with what appeared to be a handgun robbed the Verc’s Duxbury Gulf in Hall’s Corner in Duxbury Tuesday night at approximately 9:35pm. The man, wearing a hoodie sweatshirt, gloves and a mask, entered the store and demanded money from the clerk. The man fled on foot after the clerk complied. No one was injured in the incident. An extensive search of the area by Duxbury Police and officers from surrounding towns came up empty. Duxbury detectives are investigating this case which appears similar to a robbery earlier in the evening in Rockland at a Dunkin’ Donuts.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Music from the mid-1960's "British Invasion" today until 6 PM on WATD. http://t.co/0TpZQ8e89H about 20 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- THE BRITISH ARE COMING!! With 1960's music! Today from 12:10 - 6:00 PM: Dave Skill's 'The British Invasion'... http://t.co/ECVTrr4yxU 08:30:03 AM April 18, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tennessee: Teen Charged with Making Threats Against Brockton, Whitman-Hanson and Cardinal Spellman High Schools http://t.co/hrJcDj1Jkc 08:06:20 AM April 18, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Rockland: Student Dies in Greece on Senior Trip http://t.co/a5VNWG2Ro7 06:05:51 PM April 17, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.