A man armed with what appeared to be a handgun robbed the Verc’s Duxbury Gulf in Hall’s Corner in Duxbury Tuesday night at approximately 9:35pm. The man, wearing a hoodie sweatshirt, gloves and a mask, entered the store and demanded money from the clerk. The man fled on foot after the clerk complied. No one was injured in the incident. An extensive search of the area by Duxbury Police and officers from surrounding towns came up empty. Duxbury detectives are investigating this case which appears similar to a robbery earlier in the evening in Rockland at a Dunkin’ Donuts.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Snocountry Mountain Snowfall Reports
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Braintree: Section of Washington Street (Route 37) Closed Due to Downed Poles https://t.co/J1sgaZJVR0 about 16 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @john_galluzzo good for you John! Enjoy. about 19 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to john_galluzzo ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @john_galluzzo: @959watdfm nope I have decided to #optoutdoors have a great day!!! https://t.co/xmA1gNUiVz about 19 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s become a tradition that the Native American National Day of Mourning is held in Plymouth on Thanksgiving... https://t.co/XnnwiGIZpj about 20 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.