In Plymouth, town officials will hold an informational meeting tonight to review the details involved in converting the 1820 Courthouse into the town’s government center. Early this fall, after a lengthy study of the 1820 Courthouse corridor, consultants Durkee, Brown, Viveiros and Werenfels, estimated the price tag of the conversion would be $35 million dollars. This includes adding a new 45,000 square foot municipal building in order to accommodate all town offices. Tonight, architect Martha Werenfels will review the feasibility study results. Building Committee Chair David Peck will talk about the realities involved in developing the site. Planning Board member Marc Garrett will discuss the planning concerns, and Finance Director Lynne Barrett will talk about finances related to development of the project. Town Manager Melissa Arrighi as well as the other panelists will be available for questions. The meeting begins at 6:00 tonight at Plymouth South High School.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Join us until 10 a.m. this morning at the Marshfield Town Hall on on the South Shore Morning Tour 2015! Rob and... http://t.co/Ns1eNAWDu7 about 5 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WATDSSMN: The South Shore Morning Tour at Marshfield Town Hall until 10am. Free coffee from Honey Dew. #watdtour http://t.co/JVW6q3ala9 about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here we have Dr. Reed and Dr. O'Connor of Opthalmic Consultants of Boston for the 7:00 hour of the #ssmorningtour... http://t.co/hArIqkJUpr about 6 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thank You Valerie Williams of Proprietor's Green for sponsoring the 6:00 hour of the #ssmorningtour in #marshfield ! http://t.co/Ba6FmVxsjS about 6 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.