In Plymouth, town officials will hold an informational meeting tonight to review the details involved in converting the 1820 Courthouse into the town’s government center. Early this fall, after a lengthy study of the 1820 Courthouse corridor, consultants Durkee, Brown, Viveiros and Werenfels, estimated the price tag of the conversion would be $35 million dollars. This includes adding a new 45,000 square foot municipal building in order to accommodate all town offices. Tonight, architect Martha Werenfels will review the feasibility study results. Building Committee Chair David Peck will talk about the realities involved in developing the site. Planning Board member Marc Garrett will discuss the planning concerns, and Finance Director Lynne Barrett will talk about finances related to development of the project. Town Manager Melissa Arrighi as well as the other panelists will be available for questions. The meeting begins at 6:00 tonight at Plymouth South High School.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- South Shore's Morning NewsStarts: 5:00 amEnds: July 23, 2014 - 10:00 amDescription: From local and national news, sports and weather to informative interviews with people from across the south shore and the world, The South Shore’s Morning News is the right way to start your day! Visit http://959watd.com/ssmorningnews for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Carver: Transparency is key in the new elementary school process: Transparency is an... http://t.co/1MCuqrYjEn via @SouthShoreNews about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Plymouth: Gai Scott, Rt. 3 shooting suspect & nephew of rapper ‘Benzino’, released o... http://t.co/s4sDFyHiSH via @SouthShoreNews about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Remote Broadcast: The SSMN live from The Marshfield Hills General Store on Thursday, July 24th, from 6-10 AM: ... http://t.co/o1ybMxdfMm about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join Sweeney and Malone tonight from 6:15-8:00 p.m. as they broadcast their show live from Plymouth Watersport http://t.co/I5dR734SwH about 13 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
WATD Business Phone: (781) 837-1166 WATD News Room: (781) 837-1169 WATD On Air Phone: (781) 837-4900
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050