In Plymouth, town officials will hold an informational meeting tonight to review the details involved in converting the 1820 Courthouse into the town’s government center. Early this fall, after a lengthy study of the 1820 Courthouse corridor, consultants Durkee, Brown, Viveiros and Werenfels, estimated the price tag of the conversion would be $35 million dollars. This includes adding a new 45,000 square foot municipal building in order to accommodate all town offices. Tonight, architect Martha Werenfels will review the feasibility study results. Building Committee Chair David Peck will talk about the realities involved in developing the site. Planning Board member Marc Garrett will discuss the planning concerns, and Finance Director Lynne Barrett will talk about finances related to development of the project. Town Manager Melissa Arrighi as well as the other panelists will be available for questions. The meeting begins at 6:00 tonight at Plymouth South High School.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- Round Midnight - Jazz - with Sherry Smith and Bob FournierStarts: 12:00 amEnds: October 26, 2014 - 5:30 amDescription: Visit http://959watd.com/programming/weekends/sunday/round-midnight for more information!
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Nautical News: For the week of October 19, 2014: CRUISE SHIP CHANGES DESTINATION TO ... http://t.co/oVrJretFiv via @SouthShoreNews 04:29:26 PM October 24, 2014 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Too much Halloween candy? November 3rd-5th Leland Dental will be buying back candy at $1 per pound up to five... http://t.co/3Zj7lAtmHf 03:22:17 PM October 24, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Hull: Paragon Carousel closes for the season: Another season for the Paragon Carouse... http://t.co/ZJBMReMh6T via @SouthShoreNews 06:35:31 AM October 24, 2014 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Brockton: Ceremony planned to rename Marciano Stadium press box: A special ceremony ... http://t.co/3IG1ihkXFW via @SouthShoreNews 11:37:03 PM October 23, 2014 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.