In Plymouth, town officials will hold an informational meeting tonight to review the details involved in converting the 1820 Courthouse into the town’s government center. Early this fall, after a lengthy study of the 1820 Courthouse corridor, consultants Durkee, Brown, Viveiros and Werenfels, estimated the price tag of the conversion would be $35 million dollars. This includes adding a new 45,000 square foot municipal building in order to accommodate all town offices. Tonight, architect Martha Werenfels will review the feasibility study results. Building Committee Chair David Peck will talk about the realities involved in developing the site. Planning Board member Marc Garrett will discuss the planning concerns, and Finance Director Lynne Barrett will talk about finances related to development of the project. Town Manager Melissa Arrighi as well as the other panelists will be available for questions. The meeting begins at 6:00 tonight at Plymouth South High School.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- Imagination Storytelling with Bob ParkisStarts: 6:30 amEnds: November 1, 2014 - 8:00 am
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Brockton: Fire station to host battery giveaway event: The Brockton Fire Department ... http://t.co/S2z3eko6R3 via @SouthShoreNews about 8 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Plymouth: Senator Elizabeth Warren speaks to an overflow crowd at Plymouth’s Democra... http://t.co/Ovb91qwwYc via @SouthShoreNews about 14 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy Halloween from WATD! -Ed Perry, "The Werewolf" http://t.co/ACTl4WGw8m about 14 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Marshfield: 1980 “Vampire Killer”, James Riva, asks for release before parole board:... http://t.co/FAlKmSFZHs via @SouthShoreNews about 16 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.