In Plymouth, town officials will hold an informational meeting tonight to review the details involved in converting the 1820 Courthouse into the town’s government center. Early this fall, after a lengthy study of the 1820 Courthouse corridor, consultants Durkee, Brown, Viveiros and Werenfels, estimated the price tag of the conversion would be $35 million dollars. This includes adding a new 45,000 square foot municipal building in order to accommodate all town offices. Tonight, architect Martha Werenfels will review the feasibility study results. Building Committee Chair David Peck will talk about the realities involved in developing the site. Planning Board member Marc Garrett will discuss the planning concerns, and Finance Director Lynne Barrett will talk about finances related to development of the project. Town Manager Melissa Arrighi as well as the other panelists will be available for questions. The meeting begins at 6:00 tonight at Plymouth South High School.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- Veterans VoiceStarts: 7:30 pmEnds: October 22, 2014 - 8:30 pmDescription: Veterans Voice Radio’s goal is to help veterans and active members of the military identify and apply for local, state, and federal benefits, along with programs. Housing, education and training for careers are just some of the various topics we will talk about during the show. Visit http://www.959watd.com/veteransvoice for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Music Matters: Singer Jamie Lynn Hart: Today we meet Jamie Lynn Hart, lead singer in her self-titled band. Cli... http://t.co/dWq2OZrFFx about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For over 20 years, WATD's nationally recognized blues DJ, Peter Black, has filled the South Shore's radio waves... http://t.co/3sUeXuninM about 3 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today between 2-3 p.m. we will be off-air for a few minutes while we install a new piece of important audio... http://t.co/EPm7nCuhit about 5 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This weekend and next at the Marshfield Fair Grounds - it's Oktoberfest Marshfield! Admission is $5 and kids... http://t.co/a3oT6aSM48 about 8 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.