In Plymouth, town officials will hold an informational meeting tonight to review the details involved in converting the 1820 Courthouse into the town’s government center. Early this fall, after a lengthy study of the 1820 Courthouse corridor, consultants Durkee, Brown, Viveiros and Werenfels, estimated the price tag of the conversion would be $35 million dollars. This includes adding a new 45,000 square foot municipal building in order to accommodate all town offices. Tonight, architect Martha Werenfels will review the feasibility study results. Building Committee Chair David Peck will talk about the realities involved in developing the site. Planning Board member Marc Garrett will discuss the planning concerns, and Finance Director Lynne Barrett will talk about finances related to development of the project. Town Manager Melissa Arrighi as well as the other panelists will be available for questions. The meeting begins at 6:00 tonight at Plymouth South High School.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- South Shore's Morning NewsStarts: 5:00 amEnds: August 29, 2014 - 10:00 amDescription: From local and national news, sports and weather to informative interviews with people from across the south shore and the world, The South Shore’s Morning News is the right way to start your day! Visit http://959watd.com/ssmorningnews for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Remote Broadcast: The South Shore Natural Science Center in Norwell on Saturday, September 13th from 12-2 PM: ... http://t.co/suf9H3bcta about 13 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BREAKING: The water off Duxbury beach has been evacuated after another possible shark sighting. Listen in to 95.9... http://t.co/iMIljRWJLq about 13 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Remote Broadcast: SSMN live from Scituate on Friday, August 29th from 6-10 AM: The South Shore’s Morning News ... http://t.co/2GXclIhqLi about 16 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Music Matters: Holly Wenger, Marketing Manager of the Plymouth Philharmonic Orchestra: Today we meet Holly Wen... http://t.co/sihNcbhmEn about 18 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
WATD Business Phone: (781) 837-1166 WATD News Room: (781) 837-1169 WATD On Air Phone: (781) 837-4900
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050