In Plymouth, town officials will hold an informational meeting tonight to review the details involved in converting the 1820 Courthouse into the town’s government center. Early this fall, after a lengthy study of the 1820 Courthouse corridor, consultants Durkee, Brown, Viveiros and Werenfels, estimated the price tag of the conversion would be $35 million dollars. This includes adding a new 45,000 square foot municipal building in order to accommodate all town offices. Tonight, architect Martha Werenfels will review the feasibility study results. Building Committee Chair David Peck will talk about the realities involved in developing the site. Planning Board member Marc Garrett will discuss the planning concerns, and Finance Director Lynne Barrett will talk about finances related to development of the project. Town Manager Melissa Arrighi as well as the other panelists will be available for questions. The meeting begins at 6:00 tonight at Plymouth South High School.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- JK's Rock and Soul ShowStarts: 2:00 amEnds: July 28, 2014 - 4:30 am
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Cohasset: South Shore man nabbed for second O.U.I.: A South Shore man will appear... http://t.co/bDhrVo7Zj6 via @SouthShoreNews about 10 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 7-21-2014 featuring Psychologist Dr. Kate Roberts http://t.co/QYsACEAm0w #mapoli #SouthShore about 10 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 7-21-2014 featuring Chris Zito, radio personality and comedian http://t.co/xnjHroxyCh #mapoli #SouthShore about 12 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 7-21-2014 featuring Peggy Curtis, State Representative ... http://t.co/7WXcHRJqIV #mapoli #SouthShore about 13 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050