In Plymouth, the Board of Selectmen will meet Tuesday night in joint session with the School Committee and the Building Committee. The purpose of the meeting is to review the first phase of the Feasibility Study for the renovation and addition, or replacement of Plymouth South High School. The feasibility study has been authorized by the Massachusetts School Building Authority, or MSBA, with the requirement that it be presented to public leadership for review and approval three times as planning evolves. Two additional reports to the combined Committees are expected next year, in February and June. At each report, the MSBA requires local review and approval before proceeding to the next phase. An assessment of the physical condition of the existing South High School, and an analysis of the two options: one for a completely new high school building and one for a renovation and addition to the present building will be included in the report tonight. It is expected that the project would receive at least 50 percent state reimbursement of the approved project cost. Selectmen meet tonight at 7:00.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- Yesterday's MemoriesStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: October 26, 2014 - 12:00 am
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Nautical News: For the week of October 19, 2014: CRUISE SHIP CHANGES DESTINATION TO ... http://t.co/oVrJretFiv via @SouthShoreNews 04:29:26 PM October 24, 2014 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Too much Halloween candy? November 3rd-5th Leland Dental will be buying back candy at $1 per pound up to five... http://t.co/3Zj7lAtmHf 03:22:17 PM October 24, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Hull: Paragon Carousel closes for the season: Another season for the Paragon Carouse... http://t.co/ZJBMReMh6T via @SouthShoreNews 06:35:31 AM October 24, 2014 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Brockton: Ceremony planned to rename Marciano Stadium press box: A special ceremony ... http://t.co/3IG1ihkXFW via @SouthShoreNews 11:37:03 PM October 23, 2014 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.