In Plymouth, the Board of Selectmen will meet Tuesday night in joint session with the School Committee and the Building Committee. The purpose of the meeting is to review the first phase of the Feasibility Study for the renovation and addition, or replacement of Plymouth South High School. The feasibility study has been authorized by the Massachusetts School Building Authority, or MSBA, with the requirement that it be presented to public leadership for review and approval three times as planning evolves. Two additional reports to the combined Committees are expected next year, in February and June. At each report, the MSBA requires local review and approval before proceeding to the next phase. An assessment of the physical condition of the existing South High School, and an analysis of the two options: one for a completely new high school building and one for a renovation and addition to the present building will be included in the report tonight. It is expected that the project would receive at least 50 percent state reimbursement of the approved project cost. Selectmen meet tonight at 7:00.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- South Shore's Morning NewsStarts: 5:00 amEnds: August 22, 2014 - 10:00 amDescription: From local and national news, sports and weather to informative interviews with people from across the south shore and the world, The South Shore’s Morning News is the right way to start your day! Visit http://959watd.com/ssmorningnews for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Special Feature: “Lady in the Dunes” Still Unidentified 40 Years Later: They call he... http://t.co/DQ4LVCUXFt via @SouthShoreNews about 12 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Norwell: Officials grill controversial Community Preservation Committee applicant: N... http://t.co/BTezxAvCaX via @SouthShoreNews about 16 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lunchtime at the Marshfield Fair. Raymond has been working the fair for over 30 years. Try the steak and chicken... http://t.co/QYCRs6iWnt about 16 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lunchtime at the Marshfield Fair. Raymond been here for over 30 years. The best steak and chicken kabobs. http://t.co/lfOATvdlXA about 17 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050