In Plymouth, the Board of Selectmen will meet Tuesday night in joint session with the School Committee and the Building Committee. The purpose of the meeting is to review the first phase of the Feasibility Study for the renovation and addition, or replacement of Plymouth South High School. The feasibility study has been authorized by the Massachusetts School Building Authority, or MSBA, with the requirement that it be presented to public leadership for review and approval three times as planning evolves. Two additional reports to the combined Committees are expected next year, in February and June. At each report, the MSBA requires local review and approval before proceeding to the next phase. An assessment of the physical condition of the existing South High School, and an analysis of the two options: one for a completely new high school building and one for a renovation and addition to the present building will be included in the report tonight. It is expected that the project would receive at least 50 percent state reimbursement of the approved project cost. Selectmen meet tonight at 7:00.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- The Late-Morning Show with Larry NelsonStarts: 10:00 amEnds: September 2, 2014 - 2:00 pmDescription: Larry Nelson plays your favorite songs from recent hits to classic oldies that’ll bring back those old memories. With Local/National News at 12:00 pm. Call 781-837-4900 to request a song!
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- Remote Broadcast: Plimouth Plantation in Plymouth on Saturday, September 27th from 12-3 PM
- Remote Broadcast: The Lobster Hut in Plymouth on Friday, September 5th from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Remote Broadcast: The South Shore Natural Science Center in Norwell on Saturday, September 13th from 12-2 PM
- Remote Broadcast: SSMN live from Scituate on Friday, August 29th from 6-10 AM
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Southfield: Weymouth Mayor Kay calls upcoming deadlines “terrible,” but “it has to w... http://t.co/K8nobpq9M6 via @SouthShoreNews about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 9-1-2014 featuring Republican 5th Plymouth District Sta... http://t.co/PihIBUYfXT #mapoli #SouthShore about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD AUDIO: Republican Forum – 5th Plymouth District State Representative seat: Here’s th... http://t.co/wNFeY1OFud via @SouthShoreNews about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @goldiebounce: @959watdfm Will Perry #photobombing @WATDSSMN Liza Churchill as she interviews @DBChampionship #winner Chris Kirk http://… about 12 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
WATD Business Phone: (781) 837-1166 WATD News Room: (781) 837-1169 WATD On Air Phone: (781) 837-4900
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050