In Plymouth, the Board of Selectmen will meet Tuesday night in joint session with the School Committee and the Building Committee. The purpose of the meeting is to review the first phase of the Feasibility Study for the renovation and addition, or replacement of Plymouth South High School. The feasibility study has been authorized by the Massachusetts School Building Authority, or MSBA, with the requirement that it be presented to public leadership for review and approval three times as planning evolves. Two additional reports to the combined Committees are expected next year, in February and June. At each report, the MSBA requires local review and approval before proceeding to the next phase. An assessment of the physical condition of the existing South High School, and an analysis of the two options: one for a completely new high school building and one for a renovation and addition to the present building will be included in the report tonight. It is expected that the project would receive at least 50 percent state reimbursement of the approved project cost. Selectmen meet tonight at 7:00.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- RT @JimManning9: @959watdfm Nice day but a Tstorm in spots in PM/eve, 89. Model shown at 5pm - forecast: http://t.co/0PsU4p9UWo http://t.co… about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Marshfield: Police Say Suspicious Package Contained Cake Batter http://t.co/rHrS3leHug about 22 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Brockton: Man Indicted on Arson Charges for Church Fire http://t.co/7HHIdGR7Qe about 23 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: ZBA’s Questionable Executive Session http://t.co/ddmhq6HzMy 05:23:23 PM July 31, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.