A probe into the misuse of Brockton Public School equipment has concluded with the suspension of two employees. Here’s WATD’s Kevin Tocci with the details.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- The Late-Morning Show with Larry NelsonStarts: 10:00 amEnds: July 28, 2014 - 2:00 pmDescription: Larry Nelson plays your favorite songs from recent hits to classic oldies that’ll bring back those old memories. With Local/National News at 12:00 pm. Call 781-837-4900 to request a song!
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Duxbury: Man who discovered box with human remains says it was “wrapped with a lot o... http://t.co/vJjmgcX19q via @SouthShoreNews about 55 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Music Matters: Candace Kniffen, Bay Youth Symphony Managing Director: Today we Meet Candace Kniffen, Bay Youth... http://t.co/9G7rqSqpMz about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Duxbury: Human remains found on side of road: Duxbury and State Police are investiga... http://t.co/pN0b0s48gY via @SouthShoreNews about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Cohasset: South Shore man nabbed for second O.U.I.: A South Shore man will appear... http://t.co/bDhrVo7Zj6 via @SouthShoreNews about 18 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050