A bizarre incident in Duxbury kept fire crews busy Sunday morning.
Captain John Guilderson told WATD a taxi cab caught fire just after dropping off a fare at 152 Crescent St. shortly after 8:00 a.m.
He said the fire, which engulfed the vehicle, may have been sparked by the electrical system.
It took about an hour to clear the scene.
No one was hurt and there was no damage to the home.
Reach Thousands of Potential Customers on The South Shore and Beyond! Call WATD Today for More Info on Radio and Internet Advertising: (781) 837-1166