Plymouth County Commissioners have re-elected Dan Pallotta to chair the group and questions are being raised about the town of Plymouth’s intentions for the transfer station at South Street. Although the town of Plymouth has closed the transfer station at South Street, County Commission Chairman Dan Pallotta noted that they still have a year remaining on their lease, and this prompts some questions: “The question is, are they done using the property and can we move into the property–question number one. Question number two is what did they leave behind? We don’t know any of these answers yet. Do they still need to take things down? Are they transferring things to Manomet?” What is the County’s plan for use of the South Street site? “We’re looking at a whole host of matters there. None of them that have reached the level of public discussion yet.” And what about the issue of contamination on that site? “Whether it’s contaminated or not is for an environmentalist to determine. Right now we’re trying to figure out what exactly is there.” Pallotta will meet with Plymouth Selectman Chair Matt Muratore to discuss these matters.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Join us until 10 a.m. this morning at the Marshfield Town Hall on on the South Shore Morning Tour 2015! Rob and... http://t.co/Ns1eNAWDu7 about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WATDSSMN: The South Shore Morning Tour at Marshfield Town Hall until 10am. Free coffee from Honey Dew. #watdtour http://t.co/JVW6q3ala9 about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here we have Dr. Reed and Dr. O'Connor of Opthalmic Consultants of Boston for the 7:00 hour of the #ssmorningtour... http://t.co/hArIqkJUpr about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thank You Valerie Williams of Proprietor's Green for sponsoring the 6:00 hour of the #ssmorningtour in #marshfield ! http://t.co/Ba6FmVxsjS about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.