Duxbury: Home evacuated because of elevated C.O. levels

A carbon monoxide scare prompted a Duxbury family to evacuate their home.

Firefighters were called to 60 Reed Ln. on Sunday morning after the home’s C.O. detectors went off.

Elevated levels were found and crews traced the leak to the home’s oil heat burner.

No one fell ill.

The home was ventilated and a technician was called in to inspect the heating system.


Reach Thousands of Potential Customers on The South Shore and Beyond! Call WATD Today for More Info on Radio and Internet Advertising: (781) 837-1166

watd signal 2017 small

Advertising


About Garo Hagopian

Garo Hagopian has been a member of the WATD family as a weekend news anchor since 2008, and has been a writer-producer-editor at WBZ in Boston since 1996.