Brockton: Fire displaces two-dozen residents

Authorities are trying to pinpoint the cause of a massive fire that displaced some Brockton residents over the weekend.

The blaze at a multi-family home at 312 N. Main St. broke out Saturday afternoon.

Though no one was hurt, authorities say one woman had to be taken off a fire escape by a ladder crew.

The fire started in a unit on the first floor, possibly because of a faulty light fixture.

At least two of the apartments are uninhabitable.


Reach Thousands of Potential Customers on The South Shore and Beyond! Call WATD Today for More Info on Radio and Internet Advertising: (781) 837-1166

watd signal 2017 small

Advertising


About WATD Web Editor

WATD online and on air contributors include, but are not limited to: The Associated Press, Precision Weather Forecasting, local news stringers and reporters, in-house news and internet media staff, State House and town hall reporters, freelance reporters, special feature reporters and producers, and on air radio hosts and personnel.