Pembroke Town Meeting completed its 40 items of business Tuesday night. It ran until 11:30 p.m. The Meeting began with a clash between the budget recommended by selectmen and the tighter budget recommended by the advisory committee. The leaner budget lost. The meeting voted down a zoning change that would allow assisted living facilities in town because the bylaw proposed by the planning board excluded them in the town center. The Meeting did approve another bylaw change that prohibits smoking marijuana in public, and Pembroke Town Meeting put the town in the solar energy market by approving a photovoltaic facility on the capped landfill.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Snocountry Mountain Snowfall Reports
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- SSMN: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 https://t.co/BWcnrIk9ZG about 7 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Braintree: Section of Washington Street (Route 37) Closed Due to Downed Poles https://t.co/J1sgaZJVR0 04:54:39 PM November 27, 2015 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @john_galluzzo good for you John! Enjoy. 02:47:23 PM November 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to john_galluzzo ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @john_galluzzo: @959watdfm nope I have decided to #optoutdoors have a great day!!! https://t.co/xmA1gNUiVz 02:47:01 PM November 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.