Pembroke Town Meeting completed its 40 items of business Tuesday night. It ran until 11:30 p.m. The Meeting began with a clash between the budget recommended by selectmen and the tighter budget recommended by the advisory committee. The leaner budget lost. The meeting voted down a zoning change that would allow assisted living facilities in town because the bylaw proposed by the planning board excluded them in the town center. The Meeting did approve another bylaw change that prohibits smoking marijuana in public, and Pembroke Town Meeting put the town in the solar energy market by approving a photovoltaic facility on the capped landfill.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Lisa and Rob discuss cigars and e-cigarettes with Respresentavies from Smoke and Ashes in Whitman!... http://t.co/LjA6DFu3k3 about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Suzette's Day Care crew came by for free Honey Dew Cinnasticks at this mornings WATD Tour in Whitman! #whitman... http://t.co/uD45LYd2Qo about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lisa and Rob talk cars with Dan Adams of McLaughlin Chevrolet in Whitman, established in 1922!http://t.co/GKkZWSBUJ9 http://t.co/Xy3qi9j4cI about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lisa and Rob chat with Dave Friedman of Instabrite Mobile Washing - http://t.co/UpVpWwck00 http://t.co/RYWqtw9ByN about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.