Pembroke Town Meeting completed its 40 items of business Tuesday night. It ran until 11:30 p.m. The Meeting began with a clash between the budget recommended by selectmen and the tighter budget recommended by the advisory committee. The leaner budget lost. The meeting voted down a zoning change that would allow assisted living facilities in town because the bylaw proposed by the planning board excluded them in the town center. The Meeting did approve another bylaw change that prohibits smoking marijuana in public, and Pembroke Town Meeting put the town in the solar energy market by approving a photovoltaic facility on the capped landfill.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- Remote Broadcast: Plymouth 400 Bass and Blue Fishing Tournament on Sunday, July 12th, 3-5 PM
- Remote Broadcast: The Village Market on Scituate Harbor, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Wednesday, July 15th
- Remote Broadcast: The South Shore’s Morning News Live from The Porch at The Marshfield Hills General Store, Friday, July 17th, 6 – 10 a.m.
- Remote Broadcast: Rob Hakala Will Broadcast Live from Gerard Farm in Marshfield, Friday, July 17th, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 7-6-2015 featuring Boston Mayor Marty Walsh http://t.co/zOQ0ABEFeY #mapoli #SouthShore about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 7-6-2015 featuring Massachusetts Senate President Stanl... http://t.co/lvRCasm0HV #mapoli #SouthShore about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Traffic Update: Rt 3 South clear between X13 and X12 from an earlier car fire. #MaTraffic about 9 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Traffic Alert: Rt 3 South between X13: Rt 53/Hanover and X12: Rt 139. Vehicle fire. #MaTraffic about 10 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.