Weymouth is holding their annual town meeting tonight. Mayor Sue Kay will present her budget. Kay is proposing a 143.7 million dollar budget, which is 2.9% larger than last year’s . Weymouth Schools would be getting 60.1 million dollars. The Weymouth School Committee, which Mayor Sue Kay is a member of says that number is not enough to close their deficit. They are urging parents to contact the Mayor’s office t advocate for more school funding. City Council President Patrick O’Connor will give the town an update on the council activities. If the city council approves Kay’s Budget, it would take effect July 1st. The meeting will be held at 7:30 in The Adams Middle School Auditorium.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Snocountry Mountain Snowfall Reports
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Brockton: Wet Weather Doesn’t Diminish Holiday Parade & Santa Hat Challenge Attendance https://t.co/Ht9mvCYYtS https://t.co/RY5Hs43oLW about 19 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Brockton: Wet Weather Doesn’t Diminish Holiday Parade & Santa Hat Challenge Attendance https://t.co/Ht9mvCYYtS about 19 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 11-23-2015 featuring State Senate candidate Patrick O’Connor https://t.co/jxoFcAim6i #mapoli #SouthShore about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SSMN: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 https://t.co/BWcnrIk9ZG about 14 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.