Weymouth is holding their annual town meeting tonight. Mayor Sue Kay will present her budget. Kay is proposing a 143.7 million dollar budget, which is 2.9% larger than last year’s . Weymouth Schools would be getting 60.1 million dollars. The Weymouth School Committee, which Mayor Sue Kay is a member of says that number is not enough to close their deficit. They are urging parents to contact the Mayor’s office t advocate for more school funding. City Council President Patrick O’Connor will give the town an update on the council activities. If the city council approves Kay’s Budget, it would take effect July 1st. The meeting will be held at 7:30 in The Adams Middle School Auditorium.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Brockton: Suspect in Slaying Indicted http://t.co/PXruRi2wns about 12 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: Plymouth’s Trash Program is a Winner, Comedian Jimmy Tingle Rocks Crowd http://t.co/Qn61hKcs4U about 13 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: Town Getting $227K for Road Repairs http://t.co/8cxvctGHLo about 17 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Silver Lake Regional School Committee Approves Budget http://t.co/KNW61RNkDx about 19 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.