Weymouth is holding their annual town meeting tonight. Mayor Sue Kay will present her budget. Kay is proposing a 143.7 million dollar budget, which is 2.9% larger than last year’s . Weymouth Schools would be getting 60.1 million dollars. The Weymouth School Committee, which Mayor Sue Kay is a member of says that number is not enough to close their deficit. They are urging parents to contact the Mayor’s office t advocate for more school funding. City Council President Patrick O’Connor will give the town an update on the council activities. If the city council approves Kay’s Budget, it would take effect July 1st. The meeting will be held at 7:30 in The Adams Middle School Auditorium.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- http://t.co/4djnfWh50K about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @StvBurns: Both sides of Rt. 139 backing up with a car on its roof. One lane each direction getting by http://t.co/hv2zxGyX9j about 3 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @StvBurns: Another overturned car on Rt. 139 west on the Marshfield/Pembroke line @959watdfm http://t.co/P3FVTmTNNe about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @StvBurns: .@SenWarren in Marshfield with State Rep Cantwell discussing storm damage @959watdfm http://t.co/kcM4zpnRr1 about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.