Weymouth is holding their annual town meeting tonight. Mayor Sue Kay will present her budget. Kay is proposing a 143.7 million dollar budget, which is 2.9% larger than last year’s . Weymouth Schools would be getting 60.1 million dollars. The Weymouth School Committee, which Mayor Sue Kay is a member of says that number is not enough to close their deficit. They are urging parents to contact the Mayor’s office t advocate for more school funding. City Council President Patrick O’Connor will give the town an update on the council activities. If the city council approves Kay’s Budget, it would take effect July 1st. The meeting will be held at 7:30 in The Adams Middle School Auditorium.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- South Shore's Morning NewsStarts: 5:00 amEnds: October 21, 2014 - 10:00 amDescription: From local and national news, sports and weather to informative interviews with people from across the south shore and the world, The South Shore’s Morning News is the right way to start your day! Visit http://959watd.com/ssmorningnews for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Scituate: Selectmen preparing for two fall town meetings: Scituate Selectmen are g... http://t.co/hjrBxPSAtQ via @SouthShoreNews about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 10-20-2014 featuring 10th Plymouth District State Repre... http://t.co/8i1ybh8FpT #mapoli #SouthShore about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 10-20-2014 featuring 5th Plymouth District State Rep Forum http://t.co/WmnhqDkLJk #mapoli #SouthShore about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD AUDIO: 10th Plymouth District State Representative’s Forum: Here’s the audio from a ... http://t.co/I7nGtB2Vh1 via @SouthShoreNews about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.