Duxbury and State Police are investigating after human remains were found in a box on the side of a road in Duxbury yesterday. The State Police Bomb Squad was first called in for a suspicious package at Alexander Way and Walker Road just past 11:30 Sunday morning, according to Plymouth County D-A Tim Cruz’s office. They say the box was already partially open, and they noticed a strong smell coming from inside. The box was x-rayed and they made the determination that there were human remains inside. They were taken to the Chief Medical Examiner to identify and examine. The D-A’s office says State and Duxbury Police are investigating, and anyone with more info should get in touch with them.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- The Plymouth Philharmonic 4th of July Concert on Plymouth Waterfront at 7:30 PM
- Remote Broadcast: Rob Hakala, Host of the South Shore’s Morning News, Will Broadcast Live from Gerard Farm in Marshfield, Friday, July 17th, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., in Celebration of National Ice Cream Day!
- Remote Broadcast: The South Shore’s Morning News Live from The Porch at The Marshfield Hills General Store, Friday, July 17th, 6 – 10 a.m.
- Remote Broadcast: The Village Market on Scituate Harbor, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Wednesday, July 15th
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Brockton: Funeral Arrangements for Senator Thomas Kennedy http://t.co/h3FNmV2oaP about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: Rescue Crews Recover Worker’s Body http://t.co/lwpzmgmGJY about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The victim has been identified as a 65-year-old man from Whitman, who was a P.A. Landers employee. http://t.co/AgZkzQDf8z about 3 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: Worker Dies in Construction Accident http://t.co/49VAxzCjla about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.