Duxbury and State Police are investigating after human remains were found in a box on the side of a road in Duxbury yesterday. The State Police Bomb Squad was first called in for a suspicious package at Alexander Way and Walker Road just past 11:30 Sunday morning, according to Plymouth County D-A Tim Cruz’s office. They say the box was already partially open, and they noticed a strong smell coming from inside. The box was x-rayed and they made the determination that there were human remains inside. They were taken to the Chief Medical Examiner to identify and examine. The D-A’s office says State and Duxbury Police are investigating, and anyone with more info should get in touch with them.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- Remote Broadcast: The Market at The Pinehills in Plymouth on Friday, October 10th from 11 AM – 2 PM
- Remote Broadcast: South Shore Chamber of Commerce at Lombardo’s in Randolph on Thursday, October 9th from 11 AM – 2 PM
- Remote Broadcast: Dream Kitchens and More in Pembroke on Friday, September 19th, from 11-2 PM
- Remote Broadcast: CANCELED: The South Shore Natural Science Center in Norwell on Saturday, September 13th from 12-2 PM
- Remote Broadcast: Plimouth Plantation in Plymouth on Saturday, September 27th from 12-3 PM
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 9-15-2014 featuring Michael Jones and former US Rep Wil... http://t.co/fagdMwHJjO #mapoli #SouthShore about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 9-15-2014 featuring Brockton Mayor Bill Carpenter http://t.co/aPzPeVTkXM #mapoli #SouthShore about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Music Matters: Country Music Singer Jilly Martin: Today we meet Country Music Singer Jilly Martin Click Here f... http://t.co/G9lmCu0j5o about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Road To Responsibility, Inc. is happy to announce their Annual Gala will take place this October 9th at the... http://t.co/7Ic4wn9Qhq about 13 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
WATD Business Phone: (781) 837-1166 WATD News Room: (781) 837-1169 WATD On Air Phone: (781) 837-4900
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050