Duxbury and State Police are investigating after human remains were found in a box on the side of a road in Duxbury yesterday. The State Police Bomb Squad was first called in for a suspicious package at Alexander Way and Walker Road just past 11:30 Sunday morning, according to Plymouth County D-A Tim Cruz’s office. They say the box was already partially open, and they noticed a strong smell coming from inside. The box was x-rayed and they made the determination that there were human remains inside. They were taken to the Chief Medical Examiner to identify and examine. The D-A’s office says State and Duxbury Police are investigating, and anyone with more info should get in touch with them.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- South Shore's Morning NewsStarts: 5:00 amEnds: October 21, 2014 - 10:00 amDescription: From local and national news, sports and weather to informative interviews with people from across the south shore and the world, The South Shore’s Morning News is the right way to start your day! Visit http://959watd.com/ssmorningnews for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Scituate: Selectmen preparing for two fall town meetings: Scituate Selectmen are g... http://t.co/hjrBxPSAtQ via @SouthShoreNews about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 10-20-2014 featuring 10th Plymouth District State Repre... http://t.co/8i1ybh8FpT #mapoli #SouthShore about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 10-20-2014 featuring 5th Plymouth District State Rep Forum http://t.co/WmnhqDkLJk #mapoli #SouthShore about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD AUDIO: 10th Plymouth District State Representative’s Forum: Here’s the audio from a ... http://t.co/I7nGtB2Vh1 via @SouthShoreNews about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.