The former Chairman of the Marshfield Conservation Commission now has his case before the State Ethics Commission, accused of using his position in town to benefit his private business. WATD’s Steve Burns has the story below.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Carver: One person medflighted to Boston after rollover crash http://t.co/C05wDjG58A about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Brockton: Mayor settles $68 million lawsuit, signs $82.8 million deal with power plant developer http://t.co/1FeEgcKDSe about 13 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Brockton: Taunton man shot in face, killed http://t.co/54FY1uhTd1 about 14 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MBTA: Commuter rail system back to full service by March 30 http://t.co/ejxM03OKsv about 16 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.