Two people died in a motorcycle crash early this morning in Norwell. Norwell Fire Chief Andy Reardon says it happened around 5:45 this morning around the intersection of River and Green Streets in Norwell. River Street between Green Street and Tara Drive was closed for most of the morning. Police say the victims were a male and a female on the motorcycle, but their names were not released. The State Police Accident Reconstruction Team arrived on-scene later in the morning to try to figure out how the crash happened. No more information was immediately available.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- Wide World of Blues w/ Peter BlackStarts: 10:30 pmEnds: October 2, 2014 - 2:00 amDescription: From BB King, Muddy Waters and Buddy Guy to Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Bonnie Raitt, the Wide World of Blues features both traditional and contemporary blues artists. Visit http://959watd.com/programming/wide-world-of-blues for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Whitman: Town’s annual holiday event Winterfest to end after 20 years: Organizers ar... http://t.co/ZczcnQnxrT via @SouthShoreNews about 43 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 41-year-old Army Maj. Michael Donahue, who was raised in Whitman, was killed by a suicide bomber during his third... http://t.co/dWkvvrdP5E about 7 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Cape Cod: Missing Afghan officers fear death if they go home: The three Afghanistan ... http://t.co/h172sC1LJl via @SouthShoreNews about 8 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Hingham: Committee presents South Hingham economic development report: The South Hin... http://t.co/NtHJEBcRUt via @SouthShoreNews about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.