Two people died in a motorcycle crash early this morning in Norwell. Norwell Fire Chief Andy Reardon says it happened around 5:45 this morning around the intersection of River and Green Streets in Norwell. River Street between Green Street and Tara Drive was closed for most of the morning. Police say the victims were a male and a female on the motorcycle, but their names were not released. The State Police Accident Reconstruction Team arrived on-scene later in the morning to try to figure out how the crash happened. No more information was immediately available.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Brockton: Man Indicted on Arson Charges for Church Fire http://t.co/7HHIdGR7Qe about 26 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: ZBA’s Questionable Executive Session http://t.co/ddmhq6HzMy about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Goldie’s Hot List ~ Golf Channel Academy Jane Frost Golf Performance Center: July 16, 2015... http://t.co/trCxLlnBcC Via @GoldieBounce about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Brockton: Missing 16-Year-Old Girl http://t.co/sTaU2jtXjn about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.