Two people died in a motorcycle crash early this morning in Norwell. Norwell Fire Chief Andy Reardon says it happened around 5:45 this morning around the intersection of River and Green Streets in Norwell. River Street between Green Street and Tara Drive was closed for most of the morning. Police say the victims were a male and a female on the motorcycle, but their names were not released. The State Police Accident Reconstruction Team arrived on-scene later in the morning to try to figure out how the crash happened. No more information was immediately available.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 10-27-2014 featuring State Auditor candidate Patricia S... http://t.co/wKb2V2pdZY #mapoli #SouthShore about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 10-27-2014 featuring Local business owner Richard Rosen http://t.co/EZni5r789b #mapoli #SouthShore about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @GoldieBounce Goldie’s Golf Getaways ~ Sandals Emerald Bay Great Exuma, Bahamas: October 23, 2014 ~ This week’... http://t.co/M9l0mGrTGD about 11 hours ago from twitterfeed in reply to goldiebounce ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @WATDSSMN: What to do with the kids: Friday, October 31 – November 2, 2014: Ned Bangs from the ... http://t.co/86vHpBKtKH via @959watdfm about 15 hours ago from twitterfeed in reply to WATDSSMN ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.