West Bridgewater: Firefighters tackle overnight house fire

Firefighters in West Bridgewater knock down a house fire this morning.

The crews were called to 100 Bryant Street at 1:14am this morning for a report of heavy smoke.  Upon arrival, the incident turned into a working fire. Firefighters were able to contain the blaze to one room, a bathroom.

According to Deputy Fire Chief Paul Golder, the fire is being blamed on an electrical ceiling fan.

No estimate at this time on how much it will cost to repair the damage caused by the smoke and small fire.


Reach Thousands of Potential Customers on The South Shore and Beyond! Call WATD Today for More Info on Radio and Internet Advertising: (781) 837-1166

watd signal 2017 small

Advertising


About Kevin Tocci

Kevin Tocci is a Brockton area reporter, news anchor and host of Monday Night Talk which airs on Monday nights at 6:15 p.m. on 95.9FM WATD.