- Dave Skill’s radio career began in the fall of 1964 when he arrived on the campus of Holy Cross College in Worcester, MA. Dave barely got his bags unpacked when he paid a visit to WCHC, the campus radio station. And, before he knew it, he was spending so much time as a disc jockey and news writer/reporter, it seemed like he was majoring in “radio” and minoring in academics at “The Cross”. As you might imagine, his grades reflected it! During his junior and senior years, he also worked weekends in news and as a disc jockey at WNEB, the CBS radio affiliate in Worcester at the time.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Whats on WATD now:
- South Shore's Morning NewsStarts: 5:00 amEnds: October 22, 2014 - 10:00 amDescription: From local and national news, sports and weather to informative interviews with people from across the south shore and the world, The South Shore’s Morning News is the right way to start your day! Visit http://959watd.com/ssmorningnews for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Middleboro: Fire chief gets an extended contract: This week, Middleboro selectman ra... http://t.co/wG2IURd2Sg via @SouthShoreNews about 12 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WATD Hull: Fire consumes long-vacant house: After 40 years of sitting vacant, according t... http://t.co/jtKfuu5ATT via @SouthShoreNews about 8 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @StvBurns: In #Hull, most of fire is out, just hitting some hot corners. Told house has been vacant for 15 yrs @959watdfm http://t.co/P5… about 13 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Remote Broadcast: Cheese Tasting at The Market at The Pinehills in Plymouth on Tuesday, November 11th from 11 ... http://t.co/O0RVmRlaZ1 about 15 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Great local savings!
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.