- Dave Skill’s radio career began in the fall of 1964 when he arrived on the campus of Holy Cross College in Worcester, MA. Dave barely got his bags unpacked when he paid a visit to WCHC, the campus radio station. And, before he knew it, he was spending so much time as a disc jockey and news writer/reporter, it seemed like he was majoring in “radio” and minoring in academics at “The Cross”. As you might imagine, his grades reflected it! During his junior and senior years, he also worked weekends in news and as a disc jockey at WNEB, the CBS radio affiliate in Worcester at the time.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
- Oldies w/ David Wolfson is on WATD-FM Now!…Starts: 2:00 amEnds: 5:00 am
Precision Weather Forecasting
Great local savings!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
- Remote Broadcast: All Things Food and Health – Live from Fedeles at the Village Landing Marketplace in Plymouth.
- Remote Broadcast: CabbyShack in Plymouth on Thursday, May 23, from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Remote Broadcast: Nessralla’s Farm in Marshfield on Friday, May 24, from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Remote Broadcast: Shield’s General Store in Norwell on Friday, May 24, from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Remote Broadcast: Customer Appreciation Day At Mayflower Food And Spirits in Plymouth on Monday, May 27, from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Upcoming Special Events
959watdfm on Twitter
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...