- Your community grocery store with delectible deli delights, fresh-baked breads, muffins, rolls and the best meat department on the South Shore. Brant Rock Market still grinds their own hamburg, and makes their own sausages. The Market has a supply of produce, lottery and a 24 hour ATM. Find us on Facebook! Located at 24 Dyke Road in Marshfield, Call us at (781) 837-8839
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Retired State Trooper William “Bill” McGreal worked undercover in the Massachusetts State Police Drug and Major... http://t.co/MgxCpSGPeA
- #WATD Audio Interview: Retired Officer William McGreal, who busted cocaine trafficker Geor... http://t.co/9kLLBJDr4Z via @SouthShoreNews
- #WATD Quincy: Church vandalized: (AP) – Police are asking for the public’s help as they tr... http://t.co/aq0elk8TQd via @SouthShoreNews
- @WATDSSMN: What to do with the kids: Friday, August 1 – Sunday, August 3, 2014: Weekend Events:... http://t.co/2rgaJaIaCB via @959watdfm
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050