- Rob Gilman is WATD’s resident meteorologist. His live reports begin at 5am each day, and air throughout the day. Rob grew up on the South Shore watching weatherman Don Kent on TV, then studied meteorology at Penn State. He got his start in radio with the college’s campus radio station, and has worked at Accuweather, and WRKO Radio, Boston.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- This fundraiser is being held to rebuild the private home of a disabled veteran. Tickets are $20, & will include... http://t.co/YC1mJJ92A3
- Each week we feature a pet up for adoption! Visit http://t.co/fIEcqesY1Y for more information.... http://t.co/xxLA5ifdXJ
- #WATD East Bridgewater: Manhunt after armed home invasion: There has been an ongoing manhu... http://t.co/qkEFbcZEj8 via @SouthShoreNews
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/UrRijSZdHJ
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050