- Rob Gilman is WATD’s resident meteorologist. His live reports begin at 5am each day, and air throughout the day. Rob grew up on the South Shore watching weatherman Don Kent on TV, then studied meteorology at Penn State. He got his start in radio with the college’s campus radio station, and has worked at Accuweather, and WRKO Radio, Boston.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 10-20-2014 featuring 10th Plymouth District State Repre... http://t.co/8i1ybh8FpT #mapoli #SouthShore
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 10-20-2014 featuring 5th Plymouth District State Rep Forum http://t.co/WmnhqDkLJk #mapoli #SouthShore
- #WATD AUDIO: 10th Plymouth District State Representative’s Forum: Here’s the audio from a ... http://t.co/I7nGtB2Vh1 via @SouthShoreNews
- #WATD AUDIO: 5th Plymouth District State Representative’s Forum: Here’s the audio from a p... http://t.co/g2xOaLrZYm via @SouthShoreNews
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc