- Rob Gilman is WATD’s resident meteorologist. His live reports begin at 5am each day, and air throughout the day. Rob grew up on the South Shore watching weatherman Don Kent on TV, then studied meteorology at Penn State. He got his start in radio with the college’s campus radio station, and has worked at Accuweather, and WRKO Radio, Boston.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Quincy: Biker Indicted for Murder in Bar Attack http://t.co/sU2u0F5w6A
- Brockton/Whitman: Towns Without Water After Major Water Main Break in E. Bridgewater http://t.co/VdjQYGUUFC
- Brockton is distributing drinking water – one case per family – at the four middle schools in Brockton from 4 to... http://t.co/qd3jrES5qz
- Scituate: Town Adds Watering Restrictions http://t.co/4tSpNWMZic
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc