- Rob Gilman is WATD’s resident meteorologist. His live reports begin at 5am each day, and air throughout the day. Rob grew up on the South Shore watching weatherman Don Kent on TV, then studied meteorology at Penn State. He got his start in radio with the college’s campus radio station, and has worked at Accuweather, and WRKO Radio, Boston.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Listen all this week for WATD's Minot’s Ledge Light 5-part audio feature by WATD's Dave Skill. http://t.co/hFpAPGZfjd http://t.co/0HPRLPQsvk about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Duxbury: Emergency Evacuation Plan for the Nuclear Power Plant Reviewed http://t.co/lqe24mwJi6 about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hanson: Policy Discussion Concerning Use of Town Counsel http://t.co/W1dxWw1mDR about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Marshfield: Budget Rocked By the Winter Weather http://t.co/r1ti8N4cuM about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.