- Rob Gilman is WATD’s resident meteorologist. His live reports begin at 5am each day, and air throughout the day. Rob grew up on the South Shore watching weatherman Don Kent on TV, then studied meteorology at Penn State. He got his start in radio with the college’s campus radio station, and has worked at Accuweather, and WRKO Radio, Boston.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Hingham: Town Administrator Considers Long Term Debt http://t.co/x4lqoAed2Z
- Hanson: Public hearing tonight to discuss the future of the old Plymouth County Hospital site http://t.co/4iSnHdTmz4
- Scituate: Petition article requests town funding for seawall repair http://t.co/MPPDBB3zSR
- Boston: Mayor strongly defends Olympic bid in speech http://t.co/H8TbhUBGyr
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc